British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 91

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 9:31 PM BST

I wasn't moaning about it, I was just annoyed that you were wearing your
'I made the Time Walker gag' T Shirt.
:D :D

That's because I made him gag on my veiny cock but was too shy to boast about it in anything but t-shirt form.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 9:31 PM BST

Ohh 1500 posts is that a milestone?

No. F**k off.

:P :P :P :P

My Mum and Dad really should get at least an additional writers credit on the 'Time Walker' gag, as they came up with the concept of my name 36 years ago. ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 9:56 PM BST

My Mum and Dad really should get at least an additional writers credit on the 'Time Walker' gag, as they came up with the concept of my name 36 years ago. ;)

I'm sure your mum and dad were not thinking of names Tim, 36 years and 9 months ago...

;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 9:56 PM BST

Or did they?

*sings Doctor Who theme - 'Ooooweooo, Ooo-weeoooo'.*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 24 2009, 9:59 PM BST

Or did they?

*sings Doctor Who theme - 'Ooooweooo, Ooo-weeoooo'.*

Well, something strange was going on - hence my mother having post-natal depression lasting 5 years after I was born. Apparently she used to look at me in my pram and think I was "judging her". :O

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 10:04 PM BST

Well, something strange was going on - hence my mother having post-natal depression lasting 5 years after I was born. Apparently she used to look at me in my pram and think I was "judging her". :O

Only 5 years?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 24 2009, 9:56 PM BST

No. F**k off.

:P :P :P :P

:D

I now have the time it takes me to get to 2000 posts to think of a good comeback, but I'll probably just say "I know you are!"

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 10:04 PM BST

:D
With things like "Hey you, why the f**k have you stuck me in a pram at five years old?"

I did have a passing resemblance to Damien from The Omen when I was a little boy. :(

I was a BRILLIANT toddler. I drove everyone MENTAL.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 10:22 PM BST

I did have a passing resemblance to Damien from The Omen when I was a little boy. :(

Our little Tim's first day at school ('78)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 24 2009, 10:28 PM BST

I was a BRILLIANT toddler. I drove everyone MENTAL.

Speaking as a parent I feel the use of brilliant in the above post broke several current advertising guidelines the number one being that toddlers in my experience are very rarely f**king brilliant.

Quote: roscoff @ September 24 2009, 10:35 PM BST

Speaking as a parent I feel the use of brilliant in the above post broke several current advertising guidelines the number one being that toddlers in my experience are very rarely f**king brilliant.

I was. I was a brilliant pain in the backside. A genius of chaos!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 24 2009, 10:37 PM BST

I was. I was a brilliant pain in the backside. A genius of chaos!

Hmmm I feel we are looking at this from perhaps opposite sides of the track. Rarely have I ever looked at a child, including my own and said. Look at him/her/it what a brilliant pain in the arse. And then done this :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 10:22 PM BST

You wore a suit?