British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 90

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 21 2009, 1:47 AM BST

But not Site Feedback - that's for bummers.

*Godot is woken-up by ears burning*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 21 2009, 1:41 AM BST

*gives Nil a hug. Tries to break off. Nil tightens his grip. RC starts crying as he's touched in his 'naughty place'.*

Just have a sniff of this lovely smelly hanky, it'll soon be over. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 21 2009, 1:49 AM BST

*Godot is woken-up by ears burning*

Look at the time, he's probably alight. [/stretch]

Well done, RC and Neil! :D

Yes, congrats guys!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 21 2009, 12:45 AM BST

Just realised I've gone past 2000 posts.

Um, yay me. :(

And that's without cocking your leg once.

Congrats to you and Nil.

Quote: Aaron @ September 21 2009, 1:47 AM BST

Bussell chose Pictionary, actually!

Not to my recollection. I walked in and Ellie was already in full flow. I was just the one who suggested we switch to drawing sitcoms - an idea of some merit I might add.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 24 2009, 4:29 PM BST

Not to my recollection. I walked in and Ellie was already in full flow. I was just the one who suggested we switch to drawing sitcoms - an idea of some merit I might add.

This should be in the 'Chat-up Lines' thread really, but my advice is not use the line on a 'London Fashion Week' model (who was in the downstairs pub) of "Do you fancy joining us upstairs? We're playing Pictionary. Cool".

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 4:34 PM BST

my advice is not use the line on a 'London Fashion Week' model (who was in the downstairs pub) of "Do you fancy joining us upstairs? We're playing Pictionary. Cool".

Smoooooth. Cool

Quote: David Bussell @ September 24 2009, 4:29 PM BST

Ahem.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 4:39 PM BST

Ahem.

Did someone steal your idea Steve? How dare they?! I would never do such a thing!

(as I found out at the party, Steve Sunshine made the original Tim Walker / Time Walker post in a Mitchell and Webb thread. I didn't read it so thought I was being all cool and hip and original. Still it didn't catch on until I mentioned it and random did the poster. And that my friend, is business.)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 24 2009, 5:10 PM BST

(as I found out at the party, Steve Sunshine made the original Tim Walker / Time Walker post in a Mitchell and Webb thread.

:O

I thought I invented that? Teary

No, no... Steve beat me to it. Teary

:P Oh dear.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 24 2009, 5:10 PM BST

Did someone steal your idea Steve? How dare they?! I would never do such a thing!

(as I found out at the party, Steve Sunshine made the original Tim Walker / Time Walker post in a Mitchell and Webb thread.

I wasn't moaning about it, I was just annoyed that you were wearing your
'I made the Time Walker gag' T Shirt.
:D :D

Ohh 1500 posts is that a milestone?
Thought not
:$ Whistling nnocently

\o/ Well done! :D