British Comedy Guide

Joke Adoption. Page 4

Quote: Marooned @ September 23 2009, 11:16 AM BST

Now that's a thinker...

It's similar to your scarecrow joke. Obviously he's referring to the Latvian word for shoe, which can also mean 'farming implement', but if you're a bit of a chav in Latvia and you go up to a girl and saying 'farming implement' it means 'do you want to sleep with me?' So obviously Mark was being ironic when he said 'yes' because as we all know he's sleeping with his girlfriend tonight.

;)

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 23 2009, 11:34 AM BST

It's similar to your scarecrow joke. Obviously he's referring to the Latvian word for shoe, which can also mean 'farming implement', but if you're a bit of a chav in Latvia and you go up to a girl and saying 'farming implement' it means 'do you want to sleep with me?' So obviously Mark was being ironic when he said 'yes' because as we all know he's sleeping with his girlfriend tonight.

;)

Touché, Mr Doubt.

I spent three weeks on a training course 'Learning to live like the eskimos' but couldn't really get inuit. :O

Quote: DarrenF1970 @ September 24 2009, 12:43 PM BST

I spent three weeks on a training course 'Learning to live like the eskimos' but couldn't really get inuit. :O

Great joke. :D
Little bit too PC for my liking though.

Marooned - so what is the explanation for the Religious Schools joke?

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 24 2009, 5:49 PM BST

Marooned - so what is the explanation for the Religious Schools joke?

I thought that one was really good and would explain itself, but obviously not. :(

Quote: Marooned @ September 24 2009, 6:31 PM BST

I thought that one was really good and would explain itself, but obviously not. :(

I didn't get it.

I've thought of another joke to tie up in a bag of Bricks & chuck in the river.

What do you call a School that's eaten too much Cheese?
A Sickondairy School.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 7:24 PM BST

I didn't get it.

Like you guys have said before, a good joke shouldn't need an explanation.
But I'll give this one to you because I know how much you all enjoy it - as you are all probably aware deja vu is a condition which causes the sufferer to experience identical situation/s more than once.
With the joke I'm implying that attending a religious-specific school is like suffering with deja vu in that there are no variables within their syllabus and no room for other information besides what they believe.............................I'm implying I've got a massive cock.

I had a threesome the other week.

I say threesome, it was with a pregnant lady...

Apparently when the baby was born it had a head like a dougnut...

:O

The Forth Bridge is a feat of civil engineering - the first three were obviously sh*te.

Quote: Scottidog @ September 24 2009, 8:13 PM BST

I had a threesome the other week.

I say threesome, it was with a pregnant lady...

Apparently when the baby was born it had a head like a dougnut...

:O

Laughing out loud :$

What do you call a robot with a cheery disposition?
Optimist Prime.

Quote: Marooned @ September 23 2009, 10:08 AM BST

What do you call a school that suffers with deja vu?

Religious.

:S

Quote: Marooned @ September 24 2009, 8:05 PM BST

With the joke I'm implying that attending a religious-specific school is like suffering with deja vu in that there are no variables within their syllabus and no room for other information besides what they believe

:S :S

How about -
'What do you call a hedgehog with deja vu?'
'Derek'

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 25 2009, 9:11 AM BST

How about -
'What do you call a hedgehog with deja vu?'

No, no, don't tell me. I'm sure I've heard this one before. :)

:)