British Comedy Guide

The BCG lads thread... Page 7

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 18 2009, 2:44 PM BST

I don't think your gay...Canada on the other hand...

* lol you're gay

Haha, quick where's the link!

Quote: zooo @ September 18 2009, 2:41 PM BST

Oh bless, all this gay talk made him change his avatar.

:D

Quote: Kenneth @ September 18 2009, 2:48 PM BST

* lol you're gay

Laughing out loud

No, you're gay.

This could run and run.

Quote: zooo @ September 18 2009, 2:41 PM BST

Oh bless, all this gay talk made him change his avatar.

Laughing out loud Oh my! I did actually. And out of all the old avatars I pulled out I had to find the beer drinking, wing eating with my overly masculine friends picture. Teary

Lots of blokes. Best try and fit in...

*PARP* *Scratches bum*

Who just scratched my Bum?

Thought I'd pop my head in and see what you boys are up to. I was expecting lap dancers but it's more like a dark room on Old Compton Street in here!

*Zzzzz's in a corner*

Ever seen Snuff Box? It's like their Gentlemen's Club in here.

Yeah, come on guys, let's get the party started. Let's take a leaf from the excitement that is the 'Ladies Thread' -

I really love Nil, Leevil and Tim. <3 They're not judgemental like other guys and have made me feel really welcome. Lovey

Can somebody post a picture of a cake? That would be so awesome.

Ooh, nearly forgot, I thought zooo was a gay man lesbanana who looked like Doctor Who or summat.

Woo!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 19 2009, 3:18 AM BST

I really love Nil, Leevil and Tim. <3 They're not judgemental like other guys and have made me feel really welcome. Lovey

Ren (can I call you Ren?) would you like to watch a sporting event with me tomorrow, yet make fun of it and its fans at every turn? That would be scrumptious. Then we could shop for thumb rings.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 19 2009, 3:18 AM BST

Errr

I lov..

Do I have to say it back?

He does have a gun, that's a good point.

I love you... too?

Quote: DaButt @ September 19 2009, 3:23 AM BST

Ren (can I call you Ren?) would you like to watch a sporting event with me tomorrow, yet make fun of it and its fans at every turn? That would be scrumptious. Then we could shop for thumb rings.

Only if we can meet the guys for lunch - salads and bottled water natch - but I should warn you, I'm feeling hormonal and will probably start crying to get sympathy and attention from everyone.

Then I'm going to tell everyone what my girlfriend and I get up to in bed together, especially the crap sex and compare her genitals to your girlfriend's bits.

After a few glasses of wine, I'll hug you and say 'you're my best friend.'Then when you head off to the toilet, I'm going to tell all the other guys what a two faced bitch you are.

Then when I get home, I'll see my girlfriend watching TV and start an argument with her because she is showing attention to something which isn't me.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 19 2009, 3:30 AM BST

Only if we can meet the guys for lunch - salads and bottled water natch - but I should warn you, I'm feeling hormonal and will probably start crying to get sympathy and attention from everyone.

Then I'm going to tell everyone what my girlfriend and I get up to in bed together, especially the crap sex and compare her genitals to your girlfriend's bits.

After a few glasses of wine, I'll hug you and say 'you're my best friend.'Then when you head off to the toilet, I'm going to tell all the other guys what a two faced bitch you are.

Then when I get home, I'll see my girlfriend watching TV and start an argument with her because she is showing attention to something which isn't me.

Ok, when that's all over can we jam our penises into each other's butts? Cuz that usually make me feel better about just about anything.