British Comedy Guide

The BCG lads thread...

Otherwise you'll just get bitter. Hug

Where are all the Birds?
:( Huh?
*Heads off to the ladies thread.
Whistling nnocently

Thank you Ruby. <3

I deliberately didn't post on the BCG Ladies thread out of respect for your gender.

Now I have to think of a properly blokey thing to talk about...got it!

Crap Blowjobs -

Is there anything more disheartening then getting a girl into bed and she's rubbish at sucking dick? You know the type of thing - a couple of half-hearted licks and then a handjob with absolutely no enthusiasm whatsover. I mean, why do they even bother?

I don't know which one to join!

I've still got boobs ( b cup now though) but they're all hairy.

Quote: bigfella @ September 17 2009, 9:59 PM BST

I don't know which one to join!

I think the clue's in your name.

unless your name is short for big fellatio letdown

:D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 17 2009, 10:06 PM BST

I think the clue's in your name.

unless your name is short for big fellatio letdown

I just posted this on the ladies' thread, but they were too busy talking about ponies, chocolate and shoes...

Anyone else notice that Mr Rushmore posted overnight on the 'Bewitched' thread in the 'Foreign' section? The Don has returned! :O

It smells in here.

*leaves*

What was that nasty smell in here just now? Still, gone now. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 17 2009, 10:16 PM BST

I just posted this on the ladies' thread, but they were too busy talking about ponies, chocolate and shoes...

Anyone else notice that Mr Rushmore posted overnight on the 'Bewitched' thread in the 'Foreign' section? The Don has returned! :O

Don Rushmore?! Back?!

At least we now know that he has a weakness for Bewitched and if we know his weakness, we might be able to capture him in the wild.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 17 2009, 10:16 PM BST

:( Great..

Who's back you say?

Quick!
Me, Nil & Random will go this way.
Renegade & Scoobie go that way.
Meet back here later.

I actually noticed a post the other day but am ignoring it like most of his stuff.

Now, now children.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 17 2009, 10:25 PM BST

Who's back you say?

Quick!
Me, Nil & Random will go this way.
Renegade & Scoobie go that way.
Meet back here later.

Dammit, I thought I had him on my motion tracker but it just turned out to be the ship's cat. :(