British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,011

Quote: chipolata @ September 16 2009, 9:52 AM BST

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h3-T2TOMzWJBAiOH-gDIKjur1B2Q

:D

heh heh heh heh the elephant's name is Dong.

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2009, 2:33 PM BST

I didn't see your post until now so missed it - but I wouldn't worry. All of the restaurants seemed to be pooey expensive places, and I seem to recall reading that you have to call them up in advance (maybe 24 hours?) and book, you can't just turn up with your card.

Book in advance for a table in a restaurant! Outrageous!

I'm very much a spurr-of-the-moment kinda guy. Cool

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2009, 2:33 PM BST

I didn't see your post until now so missed it - but I wouldn't worry. All of the restaurants seemed to be pooey expensive places, and I seem to recall reading that you have to call them up in advance (maybe 24 hours?) and book, you can't just turn up with your card.

You mean McDonald's wasn't listed?

Quote: Paul W @ September 16 2009, 2:27 PM BST

I literally filled in the form and sent it in just under 2 seconds :D

How come you didn't win?!

I don't know. It took a while for the page to open for me, so that's probably why. My friend who I eat out with a lot won though... so that will do.

Quote: bigfella @ September 16 2009, 2:54 PM BST

You mean McDonald's wasn't listed?

Nope. Bastards. :(

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2009, 3:04 PM BST

Nope. Bastards. :(

(They call him Aaron "Happy Meal :|" Brown, you know.)

I'll have you know I don't "do" Happy Meals. (They're more suited to the size of zooo's appetite.)

Oh dear, one of these "sparrow" girls is she? *shakes head in sympathy*

I think I might I have mentioned the bad injury my brother-in-law sustained just from his van's sun visor when he merely jumped into the driver's seat.

I now have pictures from his trip to A&E, but they're a bit gory. Shall I post them or not? Hmmmmm...

Dooooooooooo it.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 16 2009, 9:23 PM BST

I think I might I have mentioned the bad injury my brother-in-law sustained just from his van's sun visor when he merely jumped into the driver's seat.

I now have pictures from his trip to A&E, but they're a bit gory. Shall I post them or not? Hmmmmm...

Yes!! :)

Okay, this is the least gory. It's the top of his head after he was stitched up.

I think it looks like a Cornish pasty.

And that was just caused by leaving his sun visor down.

Whoops did he hit it at 100mph?

Oh my gosh - how on EARTH did a sun visor cause so much damage! :(