British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 81

Quote: Aaron @ September 10 2009, 6:12 PM BST

I think he's expecting you to bring the puppies.

Yes, preferably two and if you can wrap them in a tight sweater to keep them warm, it would be appreciated. Whistling nnocently

I think Tim W is nearing another grand. To think he used to irritate me with his first 1000 posts and now...

Yay Tim, just another grim reminder of how much time you spend on here. But don't go...we'll miss you.

...I've merely bored you with the subsequent 5000. :P

Oh I don't know about that. There was that memorable exchange between you and Lee that had people in a tizzy...

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 11 2009, 1:37 AM BST

Oh I don't know about that. There was that memorable exchange between you and Lee that had people in a tizzy...

Yeah, and I was the witness Sick

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 11 2009, 1:35 AM BST

...I've merely bored you with the subsequent 5000. :P

Don't get ahead of yourself - it's only 4993!

Lovey

I echo Badge's comments. I thought you were a cock, how ironic tat it would be my cock who bought us closer.

Quote: Leevil @ September 11 2009, 1:41 AM BST

ironic tat

My speciality! :P

Quote: Leevil @ September 11 2009, 1:41 AM BST

Lovey

I echo Badge's comments. I thought you were a cock, how ironic tat it would be my cock who bought us closer.

Lovey

To be fair, I was a cock, particularly after a few ales.

Crikey, Badge is back. He's like a BCG ninja, he sneaks in, drops a few quips and then *poof* he's gone.

To steal Leevil's catchphrase - Hello Badge. Wave

Wave

Hello Badge! Wave

(That's wasted post 5999 :P )

I am a very, very sad little man.

<---

Wave

Never consider it a waste.

Just make your 6000th an off-topic one about Lunch Monkeys and nobody will see it after tonight.

It comes with the job, Aaron. :P

Whooh! 6000th post!

*puts on Marigolds*

Free hand shandies for EVERYONE!! :)

Quote: Badge @ September 11 2009, 2:09 AM BST

Just make your 6000th an off-topic one about Lunch Monkeys and nobody will see it after tonight.

Oops.

Andi pauses to look up the definition of that term, although she's pretty sure she knows what that is...

yep, I was right.