British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,001

(As an aside, I found out the other day that I have the same agent as Andy Hamilton. This sort-of makes me feel better when things don't work out.)

Cheers, chaps. Though I imagine the competition is going to be fairly fierce as they're the only two major telly sketch shows to write for at the moment.

Do they stick their neck out a lot for him?

Laughing out loud

I mean...

Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 30 2009, 2:17 AM BST

(As an aside, I found out the other day that I have the same agent as Andy Hamilton.

Cool, he's very funny.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 30 2009, 2:21 AM BST

Cool, he's very funny.

Yes, perhaps if I go and stand in my agent's office long enough I'll somehow magically soak-up some of Andy's talent by osmosis.

Or you'll just become Barry off Eastenders?

:D

(Chance would be a fine thing! :( )

Quote: Leevil @ August 30 2009, 2:25 AM BST

Or you'll just become Barry off Eastenders?

Laughing out loud

Quote: NickTheDon @ August 29 2009, 2:36 AM BST

Anyone know what happened with Kings of Leon tonight? Looked miserable/pissed off throughout their Reading set, then asked BBC Three not to show the end of it? What's up with that?

They were crap. The BBC cut it before their rant about "You're probably sick of us, and we're sick of us too, but we worked f**king hard to get here" rant, I think.

Lol! Idiots.

Hi di Hi Robyn!

Oh dear, it's September already and all the things I intended to do this summer are not done..

Teary Rolling eyes :| :|

If I can Turn back time...

... I would not of Googled for Cher Teary

This guy sounds like the kind of politician we need more of:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209841/ROBERT-HARDMAN-The-PC-supermayor-slashed-public-spending-axed-pointless-jobs-banned-word-diversity.html

Quote: DaButt @ September 2 2009, 6:28 PM BST

This guy sounds like the kind of politician we need more of:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209841/ROBERT-HARDMAN-The-PC-supermayor-slashed-public-spending-axed-pointless-jobs-banned-word-diversity.html

He's a complete wankshaft - I agree with some of what he's saying but he seems to be a xenophobic twat who thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong.

I would ask him to look at bigger pictures instead of being an intolerant c**t.

Ah that feels better :D

Quote: Paul W @ September 3 2009, 9:35 AM BST

He's a complete wankshaft - I agree with some of what he's saying but he seems to be a xenophobic twat who thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong.

I would ask him to look at bigger pictures instead of being an intolerant c**t.

Ah that feels better :D

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Aye he is a muppet.