British Comedy Guide

Sitcom Trials Autumn '09 Page 18

So is there anyone who hasn't entered yet wants to be a co-writer? I need help!

Dave, I'd take you up on that offer, but I'm far to lazy, I don't think I'd to to burden you.

Thanks for your honesty.

I just submitted our entry for the sitcom trials 2009 and I'm really excited about this kind of project, no matter what happens. I'm really pleased we've submitted something and had a go

Quote: Adam Blaize @ August 31 2009, 8:31 PM BST

I just submitted our entry for the sitcom trials 2009 and I'm really excited about this kind of project, no matter what happens. I'm really pleased we've submitted something and had a go

Well done Adam, if you don't get picked go and have a look at one of the nights anyway and see the possibilities for next time. And if you do get picked fingers etc crossed. Well done for getting something written and submitted!

Mine just needs a bit of buffing and tidying up. I've got the length about right but it needs some polishing off.

I've asked Gav to have a look at it and give me a hand to bring it to a satifactory climax.

And then my script is coming along nicely too.
(Fnar Fnar).

Marc, are you involved in the running of the sitcom trials then?

give me a hand to bring it to a satifactory climax

OOER, Matron!

Quote: Adam Blaize @ September 1 2009, 12:46 AM BST

Marc, are you involved in the running of the sitcom trials then?

Not as far as I know.

:)

Marc, have you submitted an entry yet then? what kind of things have people written?

Quote: Adam Blaize @ September 1 2009, 10:14 AM BST

Marc, have you submitted an entry yet then? what kind of things have people written?

All sorts of things I shoulds think.

Just have faith in what you've done and wait. Maybe I'll see it being performed later this year.

My offering has been sent :)

My first time attempting the trials so I'm kind of taking a shot into the dark with not being very familiar with how it all works. My script is a rather silly thing but has quite an original (as far as I know) way of going about things.

Good luck to everyone!

Quote: Adam Blaize @ September 1 2009, 10:14 AM BST

I haven't. I'm waiting for my legal team to get back to me! :D

Yes, my legal team are standing by too. :P

Quote: Marc P @ September 1 2009, 5:20 PM BST

I haven't. I'm waiting for my legal team to get back to me! :D

I'm waiting for his legal team to get back to him too. Cheaper.