British Comedy Guide

Little Things That Make You Smile Page 23

Parents telling their little kids off and they cry. (you may be thinking, what a sado. lol)

Quote: Callum Sangwell @ August 17 2009, 9:40 PM BST

Parents telling their little kids off and they cry. (you may be thinking, what a sado. lol)

I love it when they take a chocolate bar off the side and sneak it onto the counter. The mum sees and tells him/her off. I stand there saying (in my head of course) "Go on, go on. Do it again".

Now I'm the 'saddo'.

I remember this kid in a shop I worked in wanted a toy and his mother said no and he was crying and screaming but she was so calm and he said "I hate you! You are always horrible to me!" and she said "That's right I am. I wake up in the mornings and think to myself "How can I be horrible to Robert today?", and do it"..... Made me laugh.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 19 2009, 12:21 PM BST

I remember this kid in a shop I worked in wanted a toy and his mother said no and he was crying and screaming but she was so calm and he said "I hate you! You are always horrible to me!" and she said "That's right I am. I wake up in the mornings and think to myself "How can I be horrible to Robert today?", and do it"..... Made me laugh.

Mums' are the best!

Quote: Robert D @ August 19 2009, 12:25 PM BST

Mums' are the best!

Tell that to Joan Crawford's daughter.

Quote: chipolata @ August 19 2009, 12:43 PM BST

Tell that to Joan Crawford's daughter.

Well metal coat hangers are evil.

Finding vegetarian fizzy bootlaces, and Elliot squeeing over them in the middle of Tesco. Pleased

Finding old toys and magazines during a clear out!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 26 2009, 5:19 PM BST

Finding vegetarian fizzy bootlaces, and Elliot squeeing over them in the middle of Tesco. Pleased

What a woman.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 26 2009, 5:19 PM BST

Is this some kind of perversion?

I can't eat fizzy laces normally! You have no idea how awesome this is. :$

Because you're a womanly woman. EAT SOME MEAT.

Shouted Aaron at zooo, before they indulged in creepy burger-based sex.

Errr

The only thing I shout at zooo is GO TO THE DOCTOR! Angry

And stop eating mushrooms. Unimpressed

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2009, 5:45 PM BST

Because you're a womanly woman. EAT SOME MEAT.

Watch out or he'll set his robot on you,