British Comedy Guide

Mugs! Page 18

Quote: zooo @ December 23 2008, 9:04 PM GMT

Not in front of you bunch of cynics! :)

Noone's a cynic, we all think it's sweet! It only rattles Gav because it reminds him of his feelings for Ruby. Trufax!

:D

Now which star of the Golden Age of Comedy am I drinking from?

I have a lovely Christmas mug. It has reindeer and penguins and tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

I have a Christmas mug. With like, stuff. But am too lazy to go and take a photo.

Too many to choose from. I give up.

Now, are there any clean glasses?

Quote: Leevil @ August 21 2009, 10:50 PM BST

Now, are there any clean glasses?

I have a glass from the Ronald Reagan pub you can borrow.

Quote: Griff @ August 28 2008, 7:26 PM BST

On the subject of mugs. Who else here is a coffee fiend? What's the best coffee? Do you make it from beans, from instant granules, buy it at Starbucks, use percolators, cafetieres, Replicators? Tell me how you get your coffee hit. Presumably you drink it black?

I use one of these beautys.

with Jumbo Maragogype Coffee. Which is my favourite. This is the largest naturally occurring coffee bean and is also known as the Elephant Bean, sometimes I have Jamaican Blue Mountain as a treat.

I have it strong but with heated up milk and a croissant if I can get hold of a decent one, if not I favour a shortbread biscuit.

Caffeine does bad things to my heart rhythms, so I haven't had a real cup of coffee in 20 years. But I like it strong and black, preferably brewed in a small percolator perched on top of a campfire.

Yeah, caffeine effects me too. If you ever see me on here past 1am, that's probably why.

Quote: Marc P @ August 22 2009, 9:03 AM BST

I use one of these beautys.

beauties*

Quote: DaButt @ August 22 2009, 1:10 PM BST

I like it strong and black

This is not surprising.

Quote: Leevil @ August 22 2009, 1:44 PM BST

Yeah, caffeine effects me too. If you ever see me on here past 1am, that's probably why.

I think that that should be 'affects'.

Quote: Aaron @ August 22 2009, 2:43 PM BST

This is not surprising.

Quote: Aaron @ August 22 2009, 2:43 PM BST

I think that that should be 'affects'.

No, man. I see weird shit when I'm high on caffeine!

I have 2 Newman mugs I drink from.