British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,986

Quote: EllieJP @ August 18 2009, 12:39 PM BST

Mine go greener or greyer depending on how I'm feeling apparently... oh and I've shocked you with my face. :) Pleased

Take away the testicle headwear and the weird thing you're doing with your lips and it's a nice face. :)

The quote in your profile and that picture of you go hand in hand.

Awww but my lips are stuck like that! ;)

This 'warning' is real. I assure you and affects Apple Macs as well as Windows computers.

==================

Ashley Greene pictures become latest malware threat

Users have been warned not to click on links purporting to take them to the images
Phil Muncaster, V3.co.uk 14 Aug 2009

PC users have been warned not to let their curiosity get the better of them after it emerged that hackers are yet again using a popular trending topic to spread malware.

This time the malware writers are jumping on the news that nude photos of Ashley Greene, star of teen film Twilight, were leaked onto the internet, leading to huge demand for the pics.

According to Graham Cluley, senior technology consultant at Sophos, hackers are posting links on internet message boards and forums which claim to point to the photos, but actually lead to malicious sites.

Some of the malware discovered, OSX/Jahlav-C, even allows the hacker to take control of the infected PC.

Cluley added: "Don't think that you escape if you're a Windows user. The webpage determines if you are visiting from a Windows or Mac computer and serves up the appropriate flavour of malware.

"My advice is that if you're a fan of Ashley Greene, go see her movies in the cinema or on DVD, don't hunt for naked images of her on the internet."

These attacks follow similar attempts by hackers to exploit the news of leaked nude images of famous celebrities.

http://www.sophos.com/blogs/gc/g/2009/08/14/ashley-greene-dirty-pics-lead-danger/

Quote: EllieJP @ August 18 2009, 12:19 PM BST

Haha - no... but here's a picture of me with balls on my head.

Why? :S And why are you in an airport wearing it?

There are nude pics of Ashley Greene?!

(Whose Ashley Greene?)

It's at the beer festival at Earls Court.

A friend said to the guy making them to make me the best willy balloon £3 can buy - but I wanted a girly willy... so they put a flower on the top of the head! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ August 18 2009, 1:43 PM BST

but I wanted a girly willy...

Must you always undermine your boyfriend in public! Poor chaps self-esteem must be through the floor!

Quote: Leevil @ August 18 2009, 1:22 AM BST

Did anyone notice my avatar has turned around? Observant lot, aren't you? *humph*

It feels more right facing left, but looks like he's reading the posts facing right.

That's a basic rule of picture composition. Have the subjects facing inwards not outwards.

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 1:47 PM BST

Must you always undermine your boyfriend in public! Poor chaps self-esteem must be through the floor!

:D

Quote: EllieJP @ August 18 2009, 12:19 PM BST

Haha - no... but here's a picture of me with balls on my head.

If you loved me, you'd swallow that.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 18 2009, 1:56 PM BST

If you loved me, you'd swallow that.

Hold her nose, she'll swallow it eventually.

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 2:02 PM BST

There speaks the voice of experience, Mr Rapey.

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 10:37 AM BST

To be fair, it does look like they merely used zombies as a headline grabbing way to look at how infectious diseases spread. Plus they're Canadian and probably actually believe in Zombies. We'll ask Curt later.

You guys aren't raised to fear and hunt the undead?
Hahaha I live down the street from Carleton and I went to school at Ottawa U.
No wonder we can't get any funding for University's in our nations capital.

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2009, 2:02 PM BST

Lovely.