British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,980

Quote: Griff @ August 14 2009, 12:03 AM BST

What is semi-invisible?

The text is smaller and of a colour close to the post backgrounds. But the posts are all still there.

Quote: Badge @ August 14 2009, 12:06 AM BST

Have the rules changed on that too?

:D

No. Although strictly speaking it is already banned, and I should really stick to the rules and at least warn people who insult me... But nevertheless, go to the Leonard Rossiter thread.

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2009, 12:08 AM BST

No. Although strictly speaking it is already banned, and I should really stick to the rules and at least warn people who insult me... But nevertheless, go to the Leonard Rossiter thread.

I've already done that, you c**t. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2009, 12:08 AM BST

:D

You know I was jesting oh cuddly leader. :$

And as far as I know I am still "on a warning" anyway.

*shakes fist in Rob's direction*

Your warning is past its sell-by-date now Badge. You're in no danger (so to speak). :)

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2009, 12:27 AM BST

*shakes fist in Rob's direction*

Your warning is past its sell-by-date now Badge. You're in no danger (so to speak). :)

I have posted my (off-topic) opinion in the Leonard Rossiter thread, as advised by you, oh leader. :)

Just to make clear: I, personally, haven't got a problem with personal insults. However, I don't want people to think that it is generally 'ok' or the norm so I should probably start enforcing the rules regarding it universally, i.e. inclduing when the insults are aimed at myself. (And indeed try a bit harder to make sure I'm not throwing them...)

Bah. Stupid spoilysport rules.

Phew... after all the worry and turmoil of the past few months I am so relieved! I will sleep well for the first time in ages.

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2009, 12:31 AM BST

Just to make clear: I, personally, haven't got a problem with personal insults. However, I don't want people to think that it is generally 'ok' or the norm so I should probably start enforcing the rules regarding it universally, i.e. inclduing when the insults are aimed at myself. (And indeed try a bit harder to make sure I'm not throwing them...)

Bah. Stupid spoilysport rules.

No, not at all!! 'Spoilysport' implies that a wee bit of puckish fun with the rules is acceptable, if not de rigeur.

I just know you're going to love the French...

Quote: Badge @ August 14 2009, 12:35 AM BST

Phew... after all the worry and turmoil of the past few months I am so relieved! I will sleep well for the first time in ages.

And wake up all refreshed in the morning and ready for the start of a bright new day! Pleased

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2009, 12:38 AM BST

And wake up all refreshed in the morning and ready for the start of a bright new day! Pleased

Wise words.

It's Friday!

That doesn't actually mean much to me these days, but it still seems exciting that it's Friday.

Leevil is off back home tomorrow. Taking the stupid coach, all the way back home. :(

Thank goodness it's Friday. I am wearing a really cute dress though! :)

Me too :)

This blind posting all seems a bit pathetic really. Luckily I've got a braille screen.