British Comedy Guide

Little Things That Make You Smile Page 22

6 tiny dayyyyyyyyyyyyyys!

:) Congrats zooo. What have you got planned for your bumming about days? Before you move in with Aaron and he builds you into some kind of cyborg Super Server.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 6 2009, 8:57 PM BST

Whore Aaron out! No job needed!

We'd end up bankrupt. All of those lawsuits for mental and emotional scarring would add up quite quickly.

Mainly accompanying Aaron on trains, from now on...

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2009, 10:33 PM BST

Mainly accompanying Aaron on trains, from now on...

Ah, holding his pac-a-mac, flask of weak lemon squash, and recording the numbers of the trains he recites to you. I'm sure Crewe will suit you lovely. :)

Quote: Rob H @ August 13 2009, 10:35 PM BST

Ah, holding his pac-a-mac, flask of weak lemon squash, and recording the numbers of the trains he recites to you. I'm sure Crewe will suit you lovely. :)

*chuckles* :D

My youngest asked me if he could wear his short sleeved pants this morning...Aww!

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 13 2009, 9:30 PM BST

Nah I read it on b3ta.com. Nice story though, innit? Like part of a Richard Curtis movie.

Yeah, that is nice actually. :)

Babies with combovers.

Puffins

Otters

Finding my froggy keyring!

A complete stranger in the queue behind me in Tescos giving me a spare money off voucher. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 17 2009, 7:34 PM BST

A complete stranger in the queue behind me in Tescos giving me a spare money off voucher. :)

Did you service him in the frozen goods isle? Who gives away money??

Quote: Gavin @ August 17 2009, 7:39 PM BST

Did you service him in the frozen goods isle? Who gives away money??

What was so nice was that it was a lady. Although it was a voucher from The Daily Mail.