British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,978

You could always go straight to the office in Newport if pushed.

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2009, 1:51 PM BST

Go look in the Cabin Pressure thread.

It's actually worth going off topic just to become "inbisible" and "cool".

Ayyyyyyyyyyy! Cool

(Although if you want to see what's in these invisble posts, all you have to do is click on the quote button)

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 13 2009, 2:14 PM BST

Ayyyyyyyyyyy! Cool

(Although if you want to see what's in these invisble posts, all you have to do is click on the quote button)

Or click, hold and move your cursor over them to see the forbidden words!

(I wonder what A-man will do when half the post is on topic, but the rest goes off at a tangent?)

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2009, 1:45 PM BST

I'm really f**king pushing my luck. We go on October 13th, it says please allow 6 weeks for passport Errr Lets hope it goes smoothly.

I think you can pay a little bit extra and they do it more quickly for you.

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2009, 2:25 PM BST

(I wonder what A-man will do when half the post is on topic, but the rest goes off at a tangent?)

I think that would count as an on-topic post.

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2009, 2:25 PM BST

Or click, hold and move your cursor over them to see the forbidden words!

Only one way to find out!

How did this 'innovation' come to your attention? I only noticed it when, to my horror/delight, I noticed that somebody had actually posted on the Cabin Pressure thread, that wasn't me. Or you.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 13 2009, 2:31 PM BST

Only one way to find out!

How did this 'innovation' come to your attention? I only noticed it when, to my horror/delight, I noticed that somebody had actually posted on the Cabin Pressure thread, that wasn't me. Or you.

I noticed gaps in the David Mitchell thread. Then the Cabin pressure thread, when I finally got round to looking what Mikey J had to say about it. Then, quite by chance I noticed Off Topic as a thread in the bit of the forum none of us ever visit. I put two and two together... Hey? Hey? I bet you're glad you asked now!

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2009, 2:37 PM BST

I noticed gaps in the David Mitchell thread. Then the Cabin pressure thread, when I finally got round to looking what Mikey J had to say about it. Then, quite by chance I noticed Off Topic as a thread in the bit of the forum none of us ever visit. I put two and two together... Hey? Hey? I bet you're glad you asked now!

Oh, I like the detail. OCD. 1234.....1234....etc.

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2009, 2:30 PM BST

I think you can pay a little bit extra and they do it more quickly for you.

It's my first one, so I can't Teary

Aw!

Oh well. Fingers crossed then.

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2009, 2:42 PM BST

Haven't you got any terrorist mates? They can get passports dead easy. Pilot licences too.

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2009, 2:44 PM BST

Haven't you got any terrorist mates? They can get passports dead easy. Pilot licences too.

No comment.

This discussion won't help process my form any quicker.

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2009, 2:42 PM BST

:O :O

I don't know what's shocked me more: it's your first passport, or a chimp can get a passport.

Quote: Leevil @ August 13 2009, 2:45 PM BST

No comment.

This discussion won't help process my form any quicker.

Don't worry, Aaron will make it invisible later.

Don't be so facetious. :)

(I had to look up a word for that.)

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2009, 2:51 PM BST

Don't be so facetious. :)

(I had to look up a word for that.)

Don't be so modest.