British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 67

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 1 2009, 3:03 PM BST

They're fun, you can spell your name in the air with them...

Look...

*'T'...... 'I'...... sparkler fizzles out*

Oh for f**k's sake! Angry

My gran stuck one in my birthday cake one time. Cake caught fire, very sad.

:D

Congratulations on breaking your K Andrea, it's nice to have you with us.

I'd like to say that your posts always make me smile, but half the time your personal life sounds like an episode of Ricky Lake / COPS on a permanent cycle.

I truly hope things get better for you and that our non-scensical ramblings on this forum provides you with some small degree of happiness. :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 1 2009, 3:13 PM BST

Congratulations on breaking your K Andrea

That sounds awfully rude.

(Congrats Andrea!!!)

Well done Andrea!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 1 2009, 3:13 PM BST

Congratulations on breaking your K Andrea, it's nice to have you with us.

I'd like to say that your posts always make me smile, but half the time your personal life sounds like an episode of Ricky Lake / COPS on a permanent cycle.

I truly hope things get better for you and that our non-scensical ramblings on this forum provides you with some small degree of happiness. :)

Thanks, mate. Sorry to sound so crazy, but such is my life. I'm working on getting my life settled somewhat, not so much for me, but more for my kids. We live in an apartment complex that takes in a lot of recent prison releases and such. It's not safe at all. But now I know most of our police force by name and I have a constant source of writing material.

Everyone here is great and I appreciate you all letting me bend your ear. Thanks.

Well done :D

Quote: Gavin @ August 1 2009, 3:27 PM BST

Well done :D

Thanks, I try. :D

Quote: AndreaLynne @ August 1 2009, 3:28 PM BST

Thanks, I try. :D

I try too. Errr Perhaps I shouldn't. There is plenty of other stuff I could be doing. Actually, no there isn't. Pleased

Well done Andrea!

Quote: Robert D @ August 1 2009, 3:31 PM BST

I try too. Errr Perhaps I shouldn't. There is plenty of other stuff I could be doing. Actually, no there isn't. Pleased

Well done Andrea!

Hurts to admit it, doesn't it? Teary

Quote: AndreaLynne @ August 1 2009, 3:34 PM BST

Hurts to admit it, doesn't it? Teary

Yep... I... I... I... don't have a life. Teary

Wooo! Well done, Andrea!

So, I've been to the post 3000, and I can reveal that not much has changed (but we live underwater).

Congratulations, Badge! :)

Congrats Badge.