British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,952

Quote: EllieJP @ July 31 2009, 3:12 PM BST

Awww Chips not a whore.

More of a slut who's accepted her role in life.

Awww Chips not a whore.

John's not really got on with Chip since 'the incident'. I've never seen a bow tie used for that before personnaly.

I've got to go now. Shit! I will have to find out how it all turns out tomorrow. It's like EastEnders this! Anyway send Chip my love and give her big peck on the cheek for me when she comes back on. So to speak :)

Awww Chips not a whore.

Ellie, I know you girls like to look out for each other, but, take it from me, she's a slapper. Takes in the ear. Nuff said.

Quote: roscoff @ July 31 2009, 3:14 PM BST

John's not really got on with Chip since 'the incident'. I've never seen a bow tie used for that before personnaly.

Oh, trust you to breach a confidence. The 'incident' as you delicately put it, is still a sore point. In fact, a very sore point indeed. I still haven't found that drill bit.

Quote: Aaron @ July 31 2009, 2:50 PM BST

Laughing out loud This is all very good.

Agrees Laughing out loud

Quote: roscoff @ July 31 2009, 3:10 PM BST

No. I'm a teacher and it's not bullying. Anyway Chips got a good sense of humour for a girl :)

I didn't mean Chips, the poor love.

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ July 31 2009, 2:58 PM BST

I think you would find my arse in the way :D Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

This thread couldn't have gone better.

I remember Chips posted a sort of 'crie de cour re. advice on what do do when she found some condoms (unused) in her husband's pocket. Was that resolved?

I hope the dismal hooker doesn't find out we've done all this. I don't want to get it in the ear.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 31 2009, 3:29 PM BST

I hope the dismal hooker doesn't find out we've done all this. I don't want to get it in the ear.

She's not dismal!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 31 2009, 3:29 PM BST

Well keep your head down then ;)

Quote: EllieJP @ July 31 2009, 3:08 PM BST

Chip is a very luck lady if that's her husband... sex and a snack in one.

Sex and a snack. That's all you want in life, isn't it Ellie? :D

Quote: Aaron @ July 31 2009, 5:46 PM BST

Sex and a snack. That's all you want in life, isn't it Ellie? :D

Hell yeah! :D

Coming bck from work tonight, I met this huge Rottweiler, ugly bastard. It turned out to be the sweetest thing ever. Quite surprised. Now I want a Rottweiler.

Quote: Balf @ August 1 2009, 1:34 AM BST

Coming bck from work tonight, I met this huge Rottweiler, ugly bastard. It turned out to be the sweetest thing ever. Quite surprised. Now I want a Rottweiler.

Going by your impulsiveness... are you a 7 year old boy? :D

(You'll have forgotten all about it in the morning. :) )

Quote: Balf @ August 1 2009, 1:27 AM BST

My Yoda head Pez Dispenser that plays the Main theme of Star Wars.

I knew it! :D