British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,946

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 25 2009, 5:19 PM BST

(Having said this, I really, really miss work today. :$)

I love it when people come to you at the ticket sales bit and say "What film do you recommend?". I always go for worst film I can think of... and then they come back afterwards and say "That was fab. Thanks" and I'm left stunned. :)

I love it when someone asks for a balloon, because watching them being helium pumped or written on is awesome. :$

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 25 2009, 6:53 PM BST

I love it when someone asks for a balloon, because watching them being helium pumped or written on is awesome. :$

I buy my own helium gas cannisters if I'm doing a a kids party and I can't resist inhaling the gas. My voice doesn't change much, but it makes my head feel funny.

There are signs all over saying not to inhale the helium. I still really want to. I'd love to know how much of the cannisters we hire out gets used for inhaling.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 25 2009, 8:10 PM BST

There are signs all over saying not to inhale the helium. I still really want to. I'd love to know how much of the cannisters we hire out gets used for inhaling.

I'm not sure what the dangers are. But you can get a bit of a headache.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 25 2009, 6:53 PM BST

If that's the highlight of your day then... well, what a day! Can I have a job there please! ;)

Nope. It's my job, all mine!

Is he real ?

Still walking the streets?

'The University of Worcester has invested money in high-tech sports facilities.

The university's Mick Donovan said in particular it had worked hard to develop its basketball facilities over the past 10 years.

The Lithunian Olympic team has already begun training at the site.'

:O

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 25 2009, 11:31 PM BST

Nope. It's my job, all mine!

I was only joking. Gawd! What's up, duck?

Nothing particularly to say. It just gets dangerous and weird around here when the 'General, General Thread' isn't in plain view. (People get ideas.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 27 2009, 12:33 AM BST

Nothing particularly to say.

Time waster! Angry ;)

Bring back General, General thread I hear you call. Here's where you can post all your things that don't deserve it's own thread! :)

Co-ee Nil are you there?!

*shoots tranquilizer dart into Giggle-o's neck* Niiiiight. Well, that was much of a chase.

Bed time for me. Work tomorrow. :(

Boo!

Niight! Wave