British Comedy Guide

Audio Comedy

Hi All,

I like to produce a bit of surreal audio for a bit of extra escapism, I have plenty more in the pipeline.

http://www.myspace.com/edofcomedy

Would be great to get some feedback on a couple of sketches from this forum, some very talented people knocking about here, great stuff.

No ego to bruise so pile in.

Thx/Ed

Knowledge is Power: Works quite well. Python-esque.

Olympic Dreams: Liked "That's Not My Name" sample. Rest was so-so.

Both pieces were perfectly listenable, largely due to the good quality acting and production.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and reply, I appreciate it.
I have outrageous fun writing and recording these. Knowledge is Power took about a month to finish because I had to do so many bloody voices, and pretend to be Scottish!

I've more in production at the moment and will be adding them as I finish them, hope you give them a listen too.

Thx/Ed

Just got a facebook offer of an audio comedy called Need You Tonight. The friend request came with a message saying they found me on the BSG facebook group. It seems quite good but I can't figure out how to listen to any of the episodes. Have any other BSGer's had similar requests.

BSG has a Facebook group?

Yeah I joined ages ago, there's not that many in it though, or there wasn't last time I checked.

have just discoered a BCG facebook site. Am surprised by the huge amount of peopel from scandanvai who are on it. I don't recall anyone of scadanvian origin being on hte forum