British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 59

Glasses?

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 17 2009, 11:02 PM BST

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

I just beat you.

Blimey! Seems like only yesterday I posted for the 2000th time. In fact it was 15 days ago.

Really must get a life. :(

It's like being addicted to crack, but in a bad way.

Well done! I'm certainly not one to judge on your life, or lack thereof! *points to post count*

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 19 2009, 9:24 PM BST

Blimey! Seems like only yesterday I posted for the 2000th time. In fact it was 15 days ago.

Really must get a life. :(

It's like being addicted to crack, but in a bad way.

Congrats on your 3,000th post. It's too bad we don't have a song or dance for everyone who reaches a milestone. Hmm, that gives me an idea... :D

Making it my mission to get to 5,000 posts this week.

Certainly nothing to do with the fact that work is boring as holy hell.

AndreaLynne and Tim Walker's avatars are too similar.

For what?

Quote: Aaron @ July 20 2009, 11:02 PM BST

:|

Quote: Aaron @ July 20 2009, 11:02 PM BST

Of course! Have you noticed they are never in the same room at the same time? They use the excuse of having an ocean between them but we all know better....

:P

We both seem to like "mood lighting", I'll give you that.

My friends ex did as well. He worked in electronics and had a remote that controlled the lights, the CD player, and the curtains. When coming to bed, he would draw the curtain, turn on Barry white, and dim the lights and she would have the duvet over her face trying really hard not to wet herself laughing. I kept telling her to swap the CD for Chas and Dave, she never did.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 20 2009, 11:03 PM BST

For what?

For telling you apart easily and quickly.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 20 2009, 11:23 PM BST

My friends ex did as well. He worked in electronics and had a remote that controlled the lights, the CD player, and the curtains.

Ace. One day my home will be connected.

Quote: Aaron @ July 20 2009, 11:28 PM BST

Ace. One day my home will be connected.

He also had a £600 projector and when I was living with this friend, we had this massive white wall and he would bring it around and we would watch films cinema style!