British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 868

Dragon's Den is back on tonight. Yay!

Will start watching True Blood Season 2, tonight. Four episodes to catchup on. Cool

Watched S01E01. Errr Does it get better?

Well, I'm on S2, so em, yeah?

IMO, I think it's a very high quality HBO show. Great acting, story lines and characters.

It maybe a little slow, but if you like vampires at all, and you like "adult situations" then you might like it.

I did like the boobs. :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 15 2009, 7:21 PM BST

Laughing out loud But he is awesome. :$

INDEED Lovey

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 15 2009, 7:53 PM BST

Cool

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 15 2009, 7:25 PM BST

Dragon's Den is back on tonight. Yay!

Just about to watch it now!!!! :)

Woohoo!

WTF! This is gonna be baaaad. Awww, I already feel sorry for him.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ July 13 2009, 10:27 PM BST

Just watched Bob Hoskins tell Timothy Spall to f**k off in The Street.

Really enjoyed that, never watched the street before but will now.

'The Street' to end after current series.

Big Brother. The old housemate (doing the task) has just told one of the new one's that MJ is dead. Naughty naughty. I don't think she believes him though.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 15 2009, 7:53 PM BST

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that that is a complete and utter surprise. :)

:$

I'm sorry, but however much I am exposed to it, I still can't get used to a bunch of businessmen and businesswomen being referred to as "dragons". It is just so bloody stupid. I'm with Charlie Brooker who when first viewing it felt the same way and thought that they should just be referred to as "bastards", as in "With four of the bastards out, his hopes now rest with Duncan Bannatyne".

And why are they in the upstairs loft of a dodgy-looking warehouse? This isn't The Long Good Friday. Why not hang the unsuccessful contestants upside down from meat-hooks if that's the image they're going for?

Tonight, when the "dragons" started laughing, it was useful to have the voice-over telling me that the "dragons are laughing".

I hadn't seen Dragon's Den until after I saw The IT Crowd episode where Moss goes on with his flammable bra. I couldn't keep a straight face during all of Dragon's Den.

After Harry and Paul I can't now look at Deborah Meaden without thinking of Harry's impression. :)