British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 865

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 14 2009, 2:46 PM BST

Maybe that kid could grow up to be Great Britain's next Olympic hopeful in the shot put or the discus and you're scuppering his chances. Have you thought of that, huh? One less gold medal for team GB, because you couldn't let him carry on chucking them over the fence, trying to hit the 'funny man who smells weird' who lives next door?

I used to live with a female shot putter, but she threw me out.

I thank you.

Jackie Chan's The Myth

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:48 PM BST

He's scum. He'll never amount to anything. As I regularly point out in the anonymous letters I send his mother. :)

At the end of the day, he's your son, Chip. Cut him and your ex a little slack.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:48 PM BST

He's scum. He'll never amount to anything. As I regularly point out in the anonymous letters I send his mother. :)

And you think she'll be able to read them? Rolling eyes

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2009, 2:51 PM BST

At the end of the day, he's your son, Chip. Cut him and your ex a little slack.

:)

He could do with a father figure on account that his real dad walked out on his mom during the last world cup.

Quote: Rob H @ July 14 2009, 2:52 PM BST

I'm hoping the dog excrement I write them with says just as much as the actual words.

Quote: Rob H @ July 14 2009, 2:52 PM BST

Not because she's illiterate, but her eye sight's going from injecting smack into them. But it's the only way she can get through selling her body to buy new wellies. And it's all your fault Cip.

And now I'm sad.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:54 PM BST

He could do with a father figure on account that his real dad walked out on his mom during the last world cup.

To be fair to him, it was a very bad World Cup... Perhaps he'll be back when he's calmed down.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:54 PM BST

his mom

They're American?

Look what I started by mentioning William and his crummy little red boots. :P

'From Molehills To Mountains: A User's Guide To The BCG' is now available from all disreputable bookstores.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2009, 2:57 PM BST

To be fair to him, it was a very bad World Cup... Perhaps he'll be back when he's calmed down.

He won't. Word on the street is he's shacked up with another woman and doesn't want anything to do with his welly-throwing git of a son.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 14 2009, 3:00 PM BST

Look what I started by mentioning William and his crummy little red boots. :P

I've never seen that show. Is it as bad as Harry and his Bucketful of Annoying Twatty Dinosaurs with Irritating Voices?

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 3:04 PM BST

He won't. Word on the street is he's shacked up with another woman and doesn't want anything to do with his welly-throwing git of a son.

Ever considered social work, Chip? :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2009, 2:16 PM BST

*remembers horrors of marathon 'Tweenie' sessions when daughters were ickle - shudders*

My little brother was obsessed with Teletubbies. OBSESSED.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 14 2009, 3:05 PM BST

I've never seen that show. Is it as bad as Harry and his Bucketful of Annoying Twatty Dinosaurs with Irritating Voices?

It's not too bad. My son Hayden is 3 and he loves it. I haven't seen a lot of kids shows from Britain, but of the little bit I've seen it's near the top.