British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 864

*remembers horrors of marathon 'Tweenie' sessions when daughters were ickle - shudders*

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 14 2009, 2:00 PM BST

My 3 year old has become obsessive about William's Wish Wellingtons, so that's pretty much all that has been on our TV for the past 3 days.

My neighbour's toddler through his wellington's into my garden last week. I took them to a charity shop.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 10:15 AM BST

The last few episodes of Lost season 4. I hope that nasty mercenary guy hasn't been killed off. I liked him.

Which one is that?

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:17 PM BST

My neighbour's toddler through his wellington's into my garden last week. I took them to a charity shop.

Can't work out whether you did a good thing or a very bad thing there, Chip. Were you deliberately trying to cause a moral dilemma/paradox?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 14 2009, 2:17 PM BST

Which one is that?

Martin Keamy, I think. He kills Ben's daughter. And has a dead trigger attached to his body so that the minute he dies the boat offshore blows up. He was an excellent nasty character.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 14 2009, 2:17 PM BST

Which one is that?

I'm guessing;

He's an awesome character. One of the best.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:20 PM BST

Martin Keamy, I think. He kills Ben's daughter. And has a dead trigger attached to his body so that the minute he dies the boat offshore blows up. He was an excellent nasty character.

Never mind :$

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2009, 2:19 PM BST

Can't work out whether you did a good thing or a very bad thing there, Chip. Were you deliberately trying to cause a moral dilemma/paradox?

I was pissed off that this kid throws stuff into my garden and thought at least if I give it to a charity shop something good comes of it.

Quote: Leevil @ July 14 2009, 2:21 PM BST

I'm guessing;

He's an awesome character. One of the best.

Sayid and Keamy actually have a big fight in the episode I've just seen. But you're right, Sayid's a great character.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:22 PM BST

I was pissed off that this kid throws stuff into my garden and thought at least if I give it to a charity shop something good comes of it.

What about if his Dad knocks on your door and asks you where his kid's booties are? Surely something bad might come of it?

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2009, 2:26 PM BST

What about if his Dad knocks on your door and asks you where his kid's booties are? Surely something bad might come of it?

Just give him 50p and point him in the direction of the charity shop.

Why not just chuck the wellies back over the fence?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 14 2009, 2:40 PM BST

At last! The voice of common sense!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 14 2009, 2:40 PM BST

Because at some point this kid has to learn that throwing wellies over a fence is wrong. And if I do nothing else with my life, I'll at least teach this little f**ker that!

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 14 2009, 2:42 PM BST

At last! The voice of common sense!

You people!!! Rolling eyes

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:43 PM BST

Because at some point this kid has to learn that throwing wellies over a fence is wrong. And if I do nothing else with my life, I'll at least teach this little f**ker that!

You people!!! Rolling eyes

Maybe that kid could grow up to be Great Britain's next Olympic hopeful in the shot put or the discus and you're scuppering his chances. Have you thought of that, huh? One less gold medal for team GB, because you couldn't let him carry on chucking them over the fence, trying to hit the 'funny man who smells weird' who lives next door?

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 2:43 PM BST

You people!!!

That's right, we are people.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 14 2009, 2:46 PM BST

Maybe that kid could grow up to be Great Britain's next Olympic hopeful in the shot put or the discus and you're scuppering his chances. Have you thought of that, huh? One less gold medal for team GB, because you couldn't let him carry on chucking them over the fence, trying to hit the 'funny man who smells weird' who lives next door?

He's scum. He'll never amount to anything. As I regularly point out in the anonymous letters I send his mother. :)