British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 863

'The Supersizers Eat the Twenties." It has Giles Coren, it's about the twenties, <3

I am actually loving Sue's hair.

I heart the twenties.

It didn't look as bad as she made it seem at all!

By the way, the 50s one will be on the 20th July :). I checked.

Hoorah! :D

Just watched Bob Hoskins tell Timothy Spall to f**k off in the street.

Really enjoyed that, never watched the street before but will now.

Quote: Aaron @ July 13 2009, 1:21 PM BST

Yes.

Someone who admits to not only watching Jeremy Kyle, but actively wanting to watch Jeremy Kyle when it's not on.

Brave. Very brave.

I must admit, it is cringe worthy at times. However, it is the best of a bad bunch of awful daytime shows.

Is Jeremy Kyle not very popular in the mother country?

Quote: Aaron @ July 13 2009, 1:21 PM BST

Someone who admits to not only watching Jeremy Kyle, but actively wanting to watch Jeremy Kyle when it's not on.

Brave. Very brave.

I've got it on series record !

:P

Can't beat a couple of chavs screaming at each other while I eat my moussaka (with a small Greek salad)

:P

A lot of tonques there. Wow. Haven't seen that many tonques since we all got tipsy on New Year's Eve. That is one thing I never want to go into but I have just mentioned it on here so I must have got over the embarrassment.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 13 2009, 2:23 AM BST

You might as well turn off for the next 3 years. Not much will have changed when you tune in again. Personally I have never met anyone who watches this. I have no idea where the viewing figures come from. I didn't think sheep counted.

Emmerdale is brilliant - although I've not watched it regularly for a while. I'm waiting for Viv to return.

I'm currently watching that thing about the War correspondents. Not bad - and Doon is great as usual.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ July 13 2009, 10:27 PM BST

Just watched Bob Hoskins tell Timothy Spall to f**k off in the street.

Really enjoyed that, never watched the street before but will now.

It's very good - or rather earlier series were.

The last few episodes of Lost season 4. I hope that nasty mercenary guy hasn't been killed off. I liked him.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2009, 10:15 AM BST

mercanary

Is that like a canary you give to Jesus? You Know. Gold Frankincense and mercanary

Quote: roscoff @ July 14 2009, 10:39 AM BST

Is that like a canary you give to Jesus? You Know. Gold Frankincense and mercanary

I don't know what you mean. Whistling nnocently

Terminator Salvation. I'm quite enjoying it actually.

My 3 year old has become obsessive about William's Wish Wellingtons, so that's pretty much all that has been on our TV for the past 3 days.