British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,934

*Lends Leevil a PVC catsuit that was not at the back of her wardrobe, no siree*

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 13 2009, 2:19 AM BST

Ha! No mention of Who's this Dame David Starkey from me now!

>_< Didn't change the quote of mine. >_<

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 13 2009, 2:22 AM BST

I hope that's icing stains Errr

If you check, sugar-plum, the world is at rights, all editing done, everything is fine and dandy. :)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 13 2009, 2:22 AM BST

Lumee! :S

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 13 2009, 2:29 AM BST

If you check, sugar-plum, the world is at rights, all editing done, everything is fine and dandy. :)

:$ Excellent, it's like we were never here! Apart from all the other posts that is.

Quote: Leevil @ July 13 2009, 2:26 AM BST

I hope that's icing stains Errr

Of course! What else could it be? Makes it easier to ice cakes without spoiling my clothes.

Sexy and practical. Cool

My theory is that if we just toss out random names and events it's going to confuse The Feds and they'll never catch us.

I hear that sexy girl...

...ate a live badger whilst following the suggesition to "Why not update your profile?"
...was Mary from Mary, Mungo and Midge
...looked at sootyj in a "funny way" (probably anti-semitic)
...was singing a reggae version of Jesus To A Child on the 'I Don't Like Reggae' thread
...wore an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polkadot-bikini when she was warned by an administrator that she shouldn't post whilst wearing an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polkadot-bikini
...was actually Dame Judi Dench, only on here to plug her guest appearance in sitcom Oh No! It's Selwyn Froggat!
...was actually Dame Vanessa Redgrave only on here to protest against US aggression towards the writers of Nearest And Dearest
...posted a video of herself playing jazz spoons whilst humming the theme from LA Law on the Critique forum
...used the search function to look for "A la recherche de temps perdu"
...didn't do any of the above
...allegedly

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 13 2009, 2:44 AM BST

My theory is that if we just toss out random names and events it's going to confuse The Feds and they'll never catch us.

I hear that sexy girl...

...was singing a reggae version of Jesus To A Child on the 'I Don't Like Reggae' thread

...posted a video of herself playing jazz spoons whilst humming the theme from LA Law on the Critique forum

Laughing out loud That'll stump 'em good.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 13 2009, 2:47 AM BST

Laughing out loud That'll stump 'em good.

Stump who? I was never here. Nor were you.

*sweats profusely*

Leevil did it!!

Yeah, it was the sandwich eater, guv!

*runs away*

*Pulls Knife out of back*

Yes, it was me. I shot J.R. I just can't stand his mispronunciation of words beginning with the letter R. Plus I hate his floppy hair too.

Quote: Leevil @ July 13 2009, 2:55 AM BST

Yes, it was me.

Condemned out of his own mouth, your honour.

No further questions.

I've been sentenced to 6 hours sleep. But will probably only serve 4. Bloody country.

I have to be up for eight tomorrow. Damn Summer School plays. I think my sister's school is the only place on earth to do them.

Forget work and qualifications... lets do a badly acted school play... in July.