British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 456

ie. The human race.

Today I saw the ultimate idiotic group of people in the world (in Southport). Three kids of around 9, 11 and 14, throwing rocks at passing cars, chucking plastic bottles full of God knows what at passers by.

If I wasn't so worried that they were going to pull out a knife I would have smacked them one (and if there wasn't three of them; and if I could be arsed).

But to add on this - a policeman was watching. Bloody watching. Lazy sods. Won't do anything to help will they! :S

So the human race are idiots?

Do you see the potential flaw in your argument?

See edit above.

So, not human race really.

Thugs and policemen. :(

Fair enough. Not really on, is it? Are you sure it was a proper policeman? Not one of these fancy-dress comminity support officers? Because they're only there to tackle "lovely" crimes, like cheeky young scamps snaffling hot, freshly-baked pies from open windows. Or donkey rape.

*Chuckles*

Nah, he was a proper policemen. Just a bloody chicken. Thereagain, I wasn't going to do anything but it's not my job is it? You see my point...

Quote: Robert D @ July 8 2009, 3:15 AM BST

But to add on this - a policeman was watching. Bloody watching. Lazy sods. Won't do anything to help will they! :S

Are you living in some sort of Third World country?

I take that back, the cops in an underdeveloped country seem to enjoy beating the snot out of petty criminals. Why didn't you confront the cop and ask why he was watching a crime unfold before his very eyes?

Because he would have been threatened with arrested for doing that.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 8 2009, 4:15 AM BST

Because he would have been threatened with arrested for doing that.

Someone needs to teach your cops the difference between good guys and bad guys. It's really not that difficult.

That my laptop power cable has broken. Again.

You got a HP? they are a bit shite with batteries and battery.

Quote: DaButt @ July 8 2009, 4:25 AM BST

Someone needs to teach your cops the difference between good guys and bad guys. It's really not that difficult.

Scrap the Human Rights Act. Cut red tape. The police know very well who are the good and bad guys, and how to deal with them. But they're heavily restricted by the aforementioned evils.

Thats the law and our system as a whole so tied up with itself it can't function.

Also if it's not quick and easy and makes them money normally coppers aint interested.

Speed traps or nothing...

Losing at Table Football! :(

Quote: EllieJP @ July 8 2009, 2:21 PM BST

Losing