British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,927

Pff. I read between the lines... ;)

Need to get your glasses sorted then. :P

Could you two get a room please and when you've finished arguing over the washing up you may return. Tsk's in both your general directions.

Oh god. Just f**k each other already. All your sexual tension thing is stinking up the place.

Quote: roscoff @ July 7 2009, 8:42 PM BST

Could you two get a room please and when you've finished arguing over the washing up you may return. Tsk's in both your general directions.

Ohthat's how I could of worded it without swearing. Jolly good show ROs.

Quote: Gavin @ July 7 2009, 8:43 PM BST

Oh god. Just f**k each other already. All your sexual tension thing is stinking up the place.

Ok. Better idea. ^What he said.

Quote: Gavin @ July 7 2009, 8:45 PM BST

Ohthat's how I could of worded it without swearing. Jolly good show ROs.

No no I defer to your more direct approach. And it sounds more fun.

Sat watching XP setup. It's on the blue screen saying something like "setup copying files to hard drive ". There were file names in the bottom right hand corner but not now and the hdd led is lit constantly. Is that right? It's been like it ages. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 7 2009, 10:09 PM BST

Sat watching XP setup. It's on the blue screen saying something like "setup copying files to hard drive ". There were file names in the bottom right hand corner but not now and the hdd led is lit constantly. Is that right? It's been like it ages. :(

It's boned

FFS!

Another hdd and still the same bullshit. F**king Windows bollocks!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Quote: zooo @ July 7 2009, 8:23 PM BST

Pff. I read between the lines... ;)

It's OK zooo. We all know what he really meant.

You should find someone who really appreciates you. I'm sure there's a queue on this site.

That invisible one?

Har. He is just fine thank you kindly! :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 7 2009, 10:12 PM BST

FFS!

Another hdd and still the same bullshit. F**king Windows bollocks!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There's never a dull moment with Windows. Always interesting to see how it's going to f**k you over next.

(When I accidentally drowned my Blackberry today, Nil, I thought of you for a moment. Camarade.)

Think of me no longer, I've beaten the little f**ker! Huzzah for me!!!

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 8 2009, 12:48 AM BST

I've beaten the little f**ker!

For now.

Indeed.

After Vista, Microsoft should just come clean and call the next version Windows Service Packs To Be Announced.