British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 633

Ernie The Fastest Milkman In The West - Benny Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYcZ0lfD00

My parents can't understand any accent other than Rochester, New York, yet my dad would sit there and LHAO at Benny Hill. However, I think being a bit of a perv transcends all language barriers.

Sonic Youth - Sister

To be fair (if you haven't seen it) this is Benny at his most innocent. In many ways it's more a kids' song.

Oh, cool. My dad just seemed to laugh at the dirtier bits.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 5 2009, 9:21 PM BST

In Rainbows by Radiohead

Great album that was and a true return to form after the mistep of HTTT (which was a good album, but underwhelming tbh). I think Rainbows might be my joint 3rd RH album with The Bends (behind OK Computer and Kid A). Their only truely mediocre album was Pablo Honey, but it still had three, maybe four ace songs amongst the 'chaff'.

Excellent band, one of my all-time faves. Great in the studio and great live too. Hav been lucky to have seen 'em play multiple times

The Black Keys -- Lies

Elvis costello - I Want You. Truly, a song written in bile. Great stuff. :)

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 7 2009, 12:55 PM BST

:D

For some reason, this is my friends' favourite drunken wedding song.

How often does your friend get married?

Keane - Perfect Symmetry

The Day That Never Comes - Metallica .. Good Song!

Quote: Leevil @ July 7 2009, 1:51 PM BST

How often does your friend get married?

Well, the one guy is on marriage number 3, and I've been to all of his weddings. Otherwise, I have a group of friends that always seem to get invited to the same weddings and they all get drunk at the same rate, so about 3/4 of the way through the reception House of the Rising Sun is played with 8 drunks screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Good times.

Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Quote: Yatta @ July 7 2009, 4:49 PM BST

Keane - Perfect Symmetry

Do you just have Keane and Tim Minchin constantly on shuffle? ;)

The Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop

I am Listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTMwv9Qadyo

Lungs - by Florence and the Machine... truly awesome album.