British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 851

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 1 2009, 9:49 PM BST

And on a similarly poignant note, Dad is now watching Trumpton. "Oh, let me guess. They'll call the fire brigade."

Trumpton :)

YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING NICK JR 2 AS WELL!!!!!

I saw Rainbow! That's my week made.

A Streetcar Named Desire - feeling kind of gloomy about Karl Malden's death. What an amazing movie!

Quote: David Bussell @ July 1 2009, 10:54 AM BST

Not to mention one of the best taglines ever: "On the air. Unaware".

I didn't realise that was the tagline, and I spent alot of Tuesday night just looking at the DVD box!

(Yesterday I didn't see anything on TV, save for a bit of the Andy Murray match on a huge screen in Birmingham's Centinary Square).

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 1 2009, 9:49 PM BST

And on a similarly poignant note, Dad is now watching Trumpton. "Oh, let me guess. They'll call the fire brigade."

Laughing out loud

Hole In The Wall. :D

'Captain's Challenge'. *snigger*

Hotel Babylon was fabulous and hilarious with an extra drop of awesome. Don't want Anna to leave though. How can any character replace her?

Bermuda Triangle special dealing with Flight 19

Mentioning Trumpton (Hurrah! :D ) . . .

Before I can go to bed can someone tell me the name of the show that Brian Cant presented set on a farm?

I had to get up early to watch it with the kids . . puppets, he stood behind a wall . . :S

Camberwick Green?

Nah, he was in it . . full size

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 4 2009, 1:19 AM BST

Mentioning Trumpton (Hurrah! :D ) . . .

Before I can go to bed can someone tell me the name of the show that Brian Cant presented set on a farm?

I had to get up early to watch it with the kids . . puppets, he stood behind a wall . . :S

Something like Dappledown Farm?

Quote: Badge @ July 4 2009, 1:23 AM BST

Something like Dappledown Farm?

That's it ! ! ! !

Thank you !

I'd have been up half the night thinking about that . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZDB8mId6sU

'You were the same when you couldn't think of that bit players name in Waggon Train.' (Hancock - The Missing Page for the young shavers on here!)

:P

Episode of Cheers. Lovely Carla, acting the whore...

Only three episodes left of 'Freaks And Geeks'. Teary Such a wonderful show, what the hell were they thinking when they cancelled this? (Ten years ago)