British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 451

Quote: Aaron @ July 1 2009, 2:12 PM BST

Iiinteresting. Interesting.

I don't get petit mals myself, but I developed a weird jolt about 2 years ago, which I'm told is a mini-seizure, literally just a split second as if something's made me jump with surprise. All seems to be under control for now though.

Ohhhh I get that sometimes!!!!

Never thought about going to the docs though.

Threads where people moan about what pisses them off.

Chip calling me a fat loser!

:)

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2009, 3:26 PM BST

Chip calling me a fat loser!

:)

You're not actually fat, are you? I imagine you as one of these women whose actually fairly thin but moans about being fat, thus making her genuinely fat friends feel quite bad. :)

Heh!
Well I'm not fat, but I'm not thin either.

I guess if I wasn't a bit fat I wouldn't be offended by you calling me fat, I'd just laugh. :)

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2009, 3:33 PM BST

Heh!
Well I'm not fat, but I'm not thin either.

I guess if I wasn't a bit fat I wouldn't be offended by you calling me fat, I'd just laugh. :)

But I've never seen you! You shouldn't be offended by anything I say! You crazy!

I knowwwwwww.

I'm such a girl. >_<

Quote: bigfella @ July 1 2009, 2:54 PM BST

Ohhhh I get that sometimes!!!!

Never thought about going to the docs though.

I thought nothing of it. Only seemed to be happening when I was really, reeeally tired (i.e. having had to get up at stupid o'clock for uni). If I wasn't already diagnosed I wouldn't have even mentioned it to anyone. I would suggest going to the doctor about it though.

Except you don't want to lose your driving licence if you're hoping for this impersonator career. :/

LOL.

(Although, actually, I'm not sure how your insurance would stand up if you had to make a claim and they found out that you'd had these and not seen a doctor about it. Might be good to check your policy.)

Maybe you just have a twitch.

Quote: Aaron @ July 1 2009, 3:51 PM BST

(Although, actually, I'm not sure how your insurance would stand up if you had to make a claim and they found out that you'd had these and not seen a doctor about it. Might be good to check your policy.)

If this did happen, it's a case of 'Deny everything, Baldrick.' Once/if you've been diagnosed thats' when you have to tell your insurers.

I think.

Quote: Aaron @ July 1 2009, 3:50 PM BST

I thought nothing of it. Only seemed to be happening when I was really, reeeally tired (i.e. having had to get up at stupid o'clock for uni).

You mean like 9 o'clock in the morning?

Quote: Rob H @ July 1 2009, 3:54 PM BST

If this did happen, it's a case of 'Deny everything, Baldrick.' Once/if you've been diagnosed thats' when you have to tell your insurers.

I think.

That's why I advised to check the policy. :)

Quote: Aaron @ July 1 2009, 3:58 PM BST

That's why I advised to check the policy. :)

I'd say Aaron's right Bigfella. Check the policy, then deny everything.