British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 625

Yeah, Edgar Wright. The first draft was written by Michael Bacall. I've read most of it and it's pretty good. Michael Cera will be playing SP.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ June 24 2009, 2:09 PM BST

Ooh! I haven't read Kick Ass (comic book) but I've read the script. It's bloody brilliant.

I'e just finished Volume 5 of this (which is also being made into a film):

Cool. Thanks for the recommendation I think I'll go out and get it.

Yes do. They're really good. The toughest volume to find is 2, I had to wait like 3 weeks for mine. I got Vol 1, 3 and 4 from play. 2 & 5 from amazon.

Is this the one Simon Pegg is in?

I've got Only Fools and Horses on in the background, does that count?

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2009, 4:06 PM BST

Is this the one Simon Pegg is in?

No, this has Michael Cera in; you might be thinking of 'Paul', the movie Pegg and Nick Frost are doing together.

No, that's not it. I'm sure I heard he was doing this. Maybe they changed it. *goes to look*

Edit; Nah, can't find it. I'm sure he was associated with it before though. Oh well...

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2009, 4:50 PM BST

No, that's not it. I'm sure I heard he was doing this. Maybe they changed it. *goes to look*

Edit; Nah, can't find it. I'm sure he was associated with it before though. Oh well...

I don't recall Pegg ever being attatched to this film; he'd be far too old for the lead for one thing. Pegg and Edgar Wright are doing another film together though, so maybe you're connecting the two.

Maybe.

The Robots - Kraftwerk

My dad would very much approve!:P

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 24 2009, 4:57 PM BST

I don't recall Pegg ever being attatched to this film; he'd be far too old for the lead for one thing. Pegg and Edgar Wright are doing another film together though, so maybe you're connecting the two.

Yeah, you could also be thinking of Antman, but Edgar & Joe Cornish are still writing that.

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

Harry Nilsson - Jump Into The Fire

Lady GaGa