British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 623

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 21 2009, 7:29 PM BST

Like the video - retro grapbics make me nostalgic. Good tune too.

If you're signed up to Spotify give track one of this a listen!

spotify:track:2TYpUo7kRQcJe9U6j7C9Qs

We're Here by Guillemots. Well, me singing it in my head.:$

We're Here
by Guillemots

:D

Dropkick Murphys "I'm Shipping Out to Boston" It was the theme song for the movie 'The Departed' (probably my favourite gangster flick). I wish the song was longer. I love the Dropkick Murphys overall though they're one hell of a badasss band.

Les Negresse Vertes - I Love Paris.

Story-telling Hip hop, from the days before Rappers simply wrote about how rich and hard they are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCPUM7dJj68

Flogging Molly - Float

Quote: AndreaLynne @ June 24 2009, 2:33 AM BST

Flogging Molly - Float

Hell yea, that's the first good tune I read on this thread in a while.
I saw them in concert a few years back and it was awesome! They put a lot into their shows.

Yeah, they're great. I never seem to catch them when they come through. I thought that Float, as a whole, was an awesome cd. It's always in my car and whoever rides with me knows that its required listening.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ June 24 2009, 2:53 AM BST

Yeah, they're great. I never seem to catch them when they come through. I thought that Float, as a whole, was an awesome cd. It's always in my car and whoever rides me knows that its required listening.

Yea I got it on vinyl and CD, great stuff. Best FM since Swagger in my opinion.

Forgot the word with, how embarassing!

Quote: Curt @ June 24 2009, 2:51 AM BST

Hell yea, that's the first good tune I read on this thread in a while.
I saw them in concert a few years back and it was awesome! They put a lot into their shows.

I'm more of a Pogues guy, but I used to watch Flogging Molly while they were playing pubs in the L.A. area about 10 years ago.

I'm a big Pogues fan too. I even like the last discs when MacGowan was gone. Can't always listen to them, though. Depends on the company I have. My mother literally crawls out of her skin if she hears "Fairytale of NY."

Rum, Sodomy And The Lash is a great album.

Remember your a wombal.