British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 440

:D

:D

Wait a second...

:(

Kids size pizza's!

Can't even eat a whole one of those.

Are you still hungry bigfella or is it just wanting to enjoy the meal?

No not hungry.

It's old habits that still die hard! Eyes bigger than belly! Well these days they are.

I remember the days that I could eat a whole Domino's and then polish off the extras!

It's just sometimes I wish I could eat more than four or five mouthfuls. It makes going out for meals a complete waste of time, which is hard at family gatherings.

I'm not really complaining - wouldn't change it for the world.

In fact my mate sent me a photo from my wedding seven years ago and I reckon I'm thinner than I was then!

I used to be able to work my way through an entire 24 multipack of crisps in one sitting. Now I'm lucky if I can manage to finish one packet. And that's without surgery. Can't imagine what it's like for you. I hope it works out.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 16 2009, 6:09 PM BST

I used to be able to work my way through an entire 24 multipack of crisps in one sitting.

Shut up!

I can eat 3 packets.
But it makes my mouth hurt. (Salt & vinegar. Ow.)

Don't underestimate the power of emotional eating!

I cringe when I remember how big I was.

I was also great at finishing BUCKETS of fried chicken.

So how did you lose such a lot of weight?

(I've probably asked you that before.)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 16 2009, 6:14 PM BST

Don't underestimate the power of emotional eating!

I cringe when I remember how big I was.

Snap! Though I "Wasn't that bad."

I don't think it really matters how big I was, it's how psychologically awful it did, and still can, make me feel.

Quote: zooo @ June 16 2009, 6:21 PM BST

So how did you lose such a lot of weight?

(I've probably asked you that before.)

Spam.

Quote: Gavin @ June 16 2009, 6:24 PM BST

Spam.

One spamshake for breakfast, one for lunch, and a whole can for dinner.

Seriously in answer to your question Zooo, I stopped dieting and dragged my bum to a library and learned about real nutrition. I also exercised more (mind you taking physical theatre and dance sped it up a lot) and got proper help for my issues.

Different things work for different people but one thing is true. Diets don't work in the long term. :)

I am actually in slight difficulties at the mo because I have suddenly lost more weight (not on purpose, it just happened) and have been needing a lot of belts to keep my clothes on.

Quote: bigfella @ June 16 2009, 5:50 PM BST

No not hungry.

Its old habits that still die hard! Eyes bigger than belly! Well these days they are.

I remember the days that I could eat a whole domino's and then polish off the extras!

It's just sometimes I wish I could eat more than four or five mouthfuls. It makes going out for meals a complete waste of time, which is hard at family gatherings.

I'm not really complaining - wouldn't change it for the world.

In fact my mate sent me a photo from my wedding seven years ago and I reakon I'm thinner than I was then!

Oh right, interesting. Don't need to read your book or watch your programme now then ;)

I'm currently on a health kick. Thinking about doing the Couch 2 5K thing. See how that goes.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 16 2009, 6:34 PM BST

I am actually in slight difficulties at the mo because I have suddenly lost more weight (not on purpose, it just happened) and have been needing a lot of belts to keep my clothes on.

I bet she meant to say, restraints.

Ha! I think I may need braces to keep my pants on. Make a joke out of that!

Safari moving all the buttons about.