British Comedy Guide

Let's All Meet Up In The Thread 3000 Page 5

Quote: Aaron @ June 13 2009, 2:04 PM BST

I don't like cake.

:D

Quote: Curt @ June 12 2009, 1:32 PM BST

The British love their sandwiches.

Nah, Leevil just loves them enough for the whole of Europe.

Quote: Paul W @ June 12 2009, 3:49 PM BST

I've meet a lot of people and learned not everyone is weird on the internet but many are.

Ah, the internet. Where the men are men, and so are half the women.

Quote: Aaron @ June 13 2009, 2:04 PM BST

Besides, I was nice to you when you revealed of your young and successful marriage.

Ok that sounds like something Hitler would say to Mrs Goebells in the Fuhrer Bunker.

We British love our sandwiches, but America...? They'll make anything into a "sandwich". McDonald's even calls their burgers "sandwiches". They're not, they're burgers! Do they have Branston pickle in them? No, so f**k off!

Quote: Paul W @ June 12 2009, 4:17 PM BST

I dunno, it will have to go to the sandwich high council.

*Telephones Subway HQ*

Don't let Leevil hear you say that!

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 13 2009, 2:10 PM BST

We British love our sandwiches, but America...? They'll make anything into a "sandwich". McDonald's even calls their burgers "sandwiches". They're not, they're burgers! Do they have Branston pickle in them? No, so f**k off!

:) So true.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 13 2009, 2:10 PM BST

You me and Leevil should form a splinter site - BSG: British Sandwich Guide. Ham, cheese, Worcester sauce and picled onion crisps, cucumber, Branston, raw onion, two Rennies and in-lav air freshener. Yummy.

Quote: Balf @ June 13 2009, 5:03 PM BST

You me and Leevil should form a splinter site - BSG: British Sandwich Guide. Ham, cheese, Worcester sauce and picled onion crisps, cucumber, Branston, raw onion, two Rennies and in-lav air freshener. Yummy.

Sorry Balf but I'm affraid I can't let you do that.

*Calls Subway*

Bring 'em on, bitch!

Quote: sootyj @ June 13 2009, 2:08 PM BST

Ok that sounds like something Hitler would say to Mrs Goebells in the Fuhrer Bunker.

This is the second time you've made me giggle today.

I dread to ask the first!

Laughing out loud! Goebbels *did* always know how to choose his moments.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud oh Sootyj you are funny person.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Darren Pomroy @ June 15 2009, 1:34 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud oh Sootyj you are funny looking person.

:O Darren!

And my blond haired blue eyed husband and I have bred a blonde-haired blue eyed child. :)