British Comedy Guide

How many of you have full time/part time jobs? Page 18

Aunt Bessie was a serial killer?

I could murder her toad in the hole.

I liked her dumplings.

You dirty bugger.

Quote: Morrace @ June 12 2009, 9:25 PM BST

Ah! Now an excuse to bring your other idol, Fred West into it. You're a wannabe serial killer aren't you? Or maybe you are a serial killer and you haven't been found out yet!

With the amount you spend on cornflakes I think we all know who the real serial killer is.

Oh yeh? And what about the amount of money Newsrevue spends on your regurgitated corn!!

Not so much these days alas.

So pour the scorn 'pon my regurgitated corn.

I was thinking about becoming a serial killer. Are their any courses I can take?

Oh, and my job used to be making piggy banks. But I left because there was no money in it! :P (BADOOM-TISH!)

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ June 13 2009, 12:37 PM BST

I was thinking about becoming a serial killer. Are their any courses I can take?

How to become a serial killer.

1. Kill.
2. Repeat as necessary.

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ June 13 2009, 12:37 PM BST

Yeah, but the numbers dwindle each week.

Yes Readers Digest publish it 12 weekly parts, it a serial serial killing course.

I missed out week 11 what to do with the bodies and boy does my shed smell.

I'm not a serial killer, but I do watch a lot of documentaries about serial killers. The first time I watched one it was a grizzly, visceral experience. But by my 30-40th serial killer documentary I was gettting jaded, the buzz had gone and I began to forget which serial killer documentary I'd watched and when. I began to get sloppy, leaving the curtains open whilst I watching a serial killer documentary, putting TV guides in the bin (for anyone to find) where I'd highlighted listings for serial killer documentaries...

You need to pep your life up with some documentaries on animal cruelty.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 20 2008, 3:05 PM BST

My uncle wrote and played on a song featuring old Bossie on vocals. It was mental and was voted worst record ever by Kenny Everet on Capital radio.

I'd love to hear it again, haven't heard it for ages.

Number 4

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/jun/16/joy-six-broadcastin-under-influence

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ June 16 2009, 1:30 PM BST

Number 4

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/jun/16/joy-six-broadcastin-under-influence

Yep, that's the one! I come from such a talented family! :D