British Comedy Guide

Let's All Meet Up In The Thread 3000 Page 3

Me too!

I rest my case....based only on the people here.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 12 2009, 3:52 PM BST

I like sandwiches too! Boots meal deal!

I dunno, it will have to go to the sandwich high council.

*Telephones subway HQ*

Triple pack sandwich, crisps, and a drink for £2.99! C'MON!

Quote: don rushmore @ June 12 2009, 2:53 PM BST

I've certainly learnt to be more tolerant of other people.

And I really feel as if I've made some great friends on here.

Ha ha! Laughing out loud

Ahhhh :( I went to go make a sandwich with all this sandwich talk and the ham is expired. SUBWAY IT IS!

Gawd bless Subway.

Quote: Griff @ June 12 2009, 3:25 PM BST

How come you aren't in the Maldives anymore, Don? What happened there?

Extradition?

When it comes to this forum, I've learned that I'm pretty much a Will Ferrell character wandering around drunk on the set of the Vicar of Dibley (metaphorically speaking).

I come here everyday because this forum and it's contributors make me laugh each and every time I drop in.

In fact, I'm still laughing over Matthew Stott's 'big gay twat face' remark from another thread.

I lurnt how 2 spel propalee thanx two Aren.

I come for the company, stay for the buffet.....

Quote: Leevil @ June 12 2009, 5:01 PM BST

I lurnt how 2 spel propalee thanx two Aren.

Jake How?

Quote: Griff @ June 12 2009, 3:25 PM BST

How come you aren't in the Maldives anymore, Don? What happened there?

Hi Griff - simple answer: I was on my honeymoon. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ June 12 2009, 5:03 PM BST

Jake How?

Of course, almost forgot, if I had never visited this site I would have been deprived the life-changing experience of meeting Jake How (whom I like to think of as only existing in cyberspace as a series of 0s and 1s, rather than a living, breathing human being tapping away at a keyboard - with a pointy stick -from his bedsit in Waterloo Road).

That people can be totally ace, even if you've never met them/the only time you did you had to run off before your parents got suspicious. Laughing out loud

(Waits for Elliot to chime in saying "Does this mean I'm not ace, 'cos you've met me quite a few times...?") :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 13 2009, 12:17 PM BST

That people can be totally ace, even if you've never met them/the only time you did you had to run off before your parents got suspicious. Laughing out loud

(Waits for Elliot to chime in saying "Does this mean I'm not ace, 'cos you've met me quite a few times...?") :P

Cool

Quote: Finck @ June 12 2009, 2:14 PM BST

English. Astonishingly.

You're Welcome.