British Comedy Guide

Who on here has a job?

There is alot of 'all-dayers' on here. Just wondering who had a job? And who didn't...

Or, are alot of people sitting at the computer desk and minimising the screen every time the boss walks past? :D

Edited by Aaron.

I have a job but I moderate whilst working.

As long as I get the job done, I can spend as much time online as I'd like.

I minimise but get caught a lot :(

Quote: EllieJP @ June 12 2009, 5:28 PM BST

I have a job but I moderate whilst working.

Sounds like Cynthia Paine would say, prepare to be moderated naughty boy!

Sooty was semi employed is currently partially employed and soon will be fully employed.

I have been unemployed for the past month as I just finished teacher's college....and school in Canada is ending for the summer in a few weeks. PLUS I'm not certified to teach by Ontario standards until the 25th of this month. Boooo
So I've been spending the past few weeks trying to get a job for the next school session. After that I'll be looking around for something in the summer. I work in a government town though so I'm not to worried about the prospects of a decent paying summer job.

I'm a thread-matcher :)

you are brilliant. :D

I think almost everyone here has a job, it's just we are all slackers :P.

Quote: Scottidog @ June 12 2009, 5:25 PM BST

or, are alot of people sitting at the computer desk and minimising the screen everytime the boss walks past? :D

I do not really have to hide from the boss, as he is a worse slacker than I am, but I do try not to let my staff catch me out.

Quote: Timbo @ June 12 2009, 7:02 PM BST

I do not really have to hide from the boss, as he is a worse slacker than I am, but I do try not to let my staff catch me out.

Me too ;)

Quote: Paul W @ June 12 2009, 5:50 PM BST

I minimise but get caught a lot :(

Same here.

I've been on these forums while working at and school much more than when I'm at home. I have to make a conscious effort to come on when at home.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 12 2009, 6:57 PM BST

I think almost everyone here has a job, it's just we are all slackers :P.

Not me - as yet. Although I went for an interview as a Phlebotomist today.

I have a job which luckily allows me to work from home. By "work" I obviously mean sitting on my arse in front of the computer, tossing off on the internet until a spark of inspiration (or a late bill) focusses my mind enough to actually do some work.