British Comedy Guide

Let's All Meet Up In The Thread 3000 Page 2

Quote: Griff @ June 12 2009, 12:33 PM BST

To be fair, Tim, I've noticed a big change in your posting since you came back this time. You seem to be much happier. Well done mate.

A lot's changed. Basically having given up alcohol has made me a happier poster, but thanks all the same. :)

I've learnt that zooo is possibly the least easily-provokable member on the BCG. Possibly followed by sootyj.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 12 2009, 12:44 PM BST

I've learnt that zooo is possibly the least easily-provokable member on the BCG. Possibly followed by sootyj.

That sounds like a challenge!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 12 2009, 12:58 PM BST

That sounds like a challenge!

No! Not lovely zooo! (sooty, aw go on, if you think you can :) )

Don't get into Sootyj's car, even if he's made of puppies.

The British love their sandwiches.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 12 2009, 12:44 PM BST

A lot's changed. Basically having given up alcohol has made me a happier poster, but thanks all the same. :)

That's a high compliment but it's more due to the fact that I can't read and have to interpret the barks of my reading dog for the dyslexic.

Wuff Wuff Grrr!

What's that boy? Aaron's being rude about a black celebrity?

Quote: David Bussell @ June 12 2009, 1:09 PM BST

Don't get into Sootyj's car, even if he's made of puppies.

Full of puppies you nincompoop. I'll always remember the day I took Kim Jung Il to Battersea dog's home yummers.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 12 2009, 11:46 AM BST

What, if anything, have we learnt? :)

English. Astonishingly.

Quote: sootyj @ June 12 2009, 2:11 PM BST

Full of puppies

Has anyone used a Nokia's predictive text to send a lewd text message that gets transformed into 'I want to kick your puppy'? No? Sorry.

Some one threatened to sink my dock.

I've certainly learnt to be more tolerant of other people.

And I really feel as if I've made some great friends on here.

I'm looking forward to putting names to faces (or is that faces to names?) at the next BCG meet. :)

Quote: don rushmore @ June 12 2009, 2:53 PM BST

I've certainly learnt to be more tolerant of other people.

And I really feel as if I've made some great friends on here.

I'm looking forward to putting names to faces (or is that faces to names?) at the next BCG meet. :)

Laughing out loud

Pure class

I've learnt to be more rude and knob gags are funny. 8==D

This is the first and only forum I've been a part of on a regular basis and I've found that some people are just plain horrible because they can be. These tend to be the sort that would only do this online 'cos they can. The biggest difference between them and me is that I'm horrible in reality as well :)

Quote: Curt @ June 12 2009, 1:32 PM BST

The British love their sandwiches.

That's just me and Leevil - the other 60 million are just wannabes.

I've meet a lot of people and learned not everyone is weird on the internet but many are.

Now I'm off to the swan market!

Quote: Paul W @ June 12 2009, 3:49 PM BST

That's just me and Leevil - the other 60 million are just wannabes.

I like sandwiches too! Boots meal deal!