British Comedy Guide

Let's All Meet Up In The Thread 3000

Well, it's the 3000th general discussion thread.

What, if anything, have we learnt? :)

Some people are just cocks.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 12 2009, 11:51 AM BST

Some people are just cocks.

and some are multi faced, I mean faceted.

:)

:) Or not, so a little Tory bird tells me. :D

The only way to get to Aaron's heart is through talk of potential harm to animals?

I've learnt I spend far too much time on here.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 12 2009, 11:58 AM BST

The only way to get to Aaron's heart is through talk of potential harm to animals?

Or a swastika cake. ;)

Chipolata is one lonely birthday away from picking drunk teenage girls up in his 'taxi'.

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 12 2009, 11:58 AM BST

Are you the same Tim Walker who left this site a while back? I think when I first joined I remember reading a thread where you/or someone with a similar name said he was bored of it and left.

Of course, I may have this completely wrong.

Quote: Griff @ June 12 2009, 12:05 PM BST

Writing's a piece of piss and anyone can do it.

:D

Yeah, writing's easy-peasy. It's just getting the words to come out in a funny order that's the hard bit.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 12 2009, 12:10 PM BST

Chipolata is one lonely birthday away from picking drunk teenage girls up in his 'taxi'.

:D

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 12 2009, 12:07 PM BST

Or a swastika cake. ;)

The only time Aaron was nice to me was when I posted a pic of me in a Luftwaffe hat. :)

I've learnt that people will post things on a public message forum that they wouldn't dare say to your face. :)

The thylacine is extinct in Tasmania.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ June 12 2009, 12:11 PM BST

Are you the same Tim Walker who left this site a while back? I think when I first joined I remember reading a thread where you/or someone with a similar name said he was bored of it and left.

Of course, I may have this completely wrong.

No, I did leave at least twice, but not due to being bored. More in the manner of a prissy teenage girl who feels the world is disrespecting her (hey, there's an idea for a sketch, better write that before someone steals the idea...).

I was a drunk at the time, so this behaviour came naturally. Did something about it. :)

I would echo Griff, we haven't had much conversation between us, but I've read the threads. As someone else with addicition based problems - I had to go under the knife to get mine solved. Real big thumbs from me for getting things sorted.

I've learnt there are some really nice, helpful people out there. Also you might first think someone is an arsehole, but actually they aren't.