British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 434

"Error: Failed to connect to data server."

I got that too. :(

Spotting a continuity error after a 2 hour render. Arrgh.

The train with no prtty girls to look at, where did they all go?

pretty*

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2009, 12:05 PM BST

pretty*

He could've meant pratty?

Having seen some of his comments/tastes, I wouldn't be surprised!

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2009, 12:41 PM BST

Having seen some of his comments/tastes, I wouldn't be surprised!

Either pretty or pratty, whatever makes that train journey go faster.

One thing that really pisses me off is people who think it's ok and "funny" to run a key down the side of your car, just because they are jealous of it. It's sad, just sad. It's people like this who I think need to be shot. C**ts.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ June 10 2009, 2:06 PM BST

One thing that really pisses me off is people who think it's ok and "funny" to run a key down the side of your car, just because they are jealous of it. It's sad, just sad. It's people like this who I think need to be shot. C**ts.

I take it you've just suffered such an unfortunate experience?

Oh that really sucks. Some people are such bastards.

Quote: SlagA @ June 9 2009, 10:46 PM BST

Spotting a continuity error after a 2 hour render. Arrgh.

What you rendering?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 10 2009, 2:11 PM BST

I take it you've just suffered such an unfortunate experience?

Yes, very annoyed.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 10 2009, 2:17 PM BST

Oh that really sucks. Some people are such bastards.

I know, it's obviously jealousy or something. I can't even bare to look at my car now. The scratch has ruined my view of it until it's fixed. Bastards.

That's rubbish. :( Still, from a purely selfish point of view, no-one can key my Oystercard. One of the benefits of not being a proper grown-up.

Yes, but think of it in the long-term. It's helping you disassociate material possessions and status symbols with happiness. They're doing you a service.
:)
I drove around for years with "F Off" scratched into my car in foot long letters by a disgruntled neighbour. It probably ate into his / her bile duct that it never bothered me. But in truth, it never did.