British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 828

My flatmate used to call them Dumb hookers in the city. Laughing out loud

They are complete sluts.
Well, most of them.

And all have very questionable attitudes towards men, and women actually.

Just finished Season 3 of Venture Bros.

now Full Metal Alchemist.

Sea of Love on DVD. I particularly like the last scene where they just film Ellen Barkin and Al Pacino walking down the street talking, and because it's filmed on the hoof people are staring at the camera, and at one point somebody actually walks into Pacino! :)

Ashes To Ashes.

Anyone for a battered sausage?

Who's Watching You?.

Quote: zooo @ June 8 2009, 9:15 PM BST

Anyone for a battered sausage?

That was great. "What you having for dinner? Meat and two veg?" Laughing out loud

Ooh, that was some good shiz.

Yes, very enjoyable.

A certain young lady has just pointed this out to me. :) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8089163.stm

That was alright. Nearly as good as last of Life on Mars.

Better imo, I felt a bit let down with that. Knowing her situation put all that out of my mind.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 8 2009, 10:01 PM BST

Better imo, I felt a bit let down with that. Knowing her situation put all that out of my mind.

Nah, the end of Life On Mars was superb. this was very good though, and a nice little twist, but then it isn't actually the last episode, what with another series being made, so we still have its actual resolution to come.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 8 2009, 10:01 PM BST

Honestly? I loved the ending of Life on Mars Series 2 ending for me if was pretty much perfect. I suppose you could argue that this isn't the end of Drakes story so it's an unfir comparison.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 8 2009, 10:00 PM BST

Yes, very enjoyable.

A certain young lady has just pointed this out to me. :) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8089163.stm

Oh that sounds AmAzInG!

Yay!

(I prefered Life On Mars too overall, but Ashes to Ashes is great.)

I don't want the Gene Hunt experience to ennnnnnnnnnnd.