British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,906

I have to leave them unchecked, I'm going for a world record of unread emails. :$

Just check them, but don't read all of them, silly! Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 7 2009, 4:53 PM BST

I've not had one. I'm usually a hit with the women.....

Good God Ruby have you seen some hot girl your trying to work out of your system today?? All you been on about is kissing women all day Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ June 7 2009, 5:03 PM BST

Good God Ruby have you seen some hot girl your trying to work out of your system today?? All you been on about is kissing women all day Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Hey, I can't help being a great piece of ass. Everyone wants a slice. Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ June 7 2009, 5:03 PM BST

And you are complaining about this? :P

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 7 2009, 5:05 PM BST

Laughing out loud Hey, I can't help being a great piece of ass. Everyone wants a slice. Laughing out loud

;) Smarmy

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2009, 5:07 PM BST

;) Smarmy

Sass! From Robyn I never :P you used to be so polite. ;)

Quote: PhQnix @ June 7 2009, 5:06 PM BST

And you are complaining about this? :P

Lesbian Sunday was two weeks ago there were meetings.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 7 2009, 5:05 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ June 7 2009, 5:10 PM BST

Sass! From Robyn I never :P you used to be so polite. ;)

Angelic Sorry, Gav.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2009, 5:11 PM BST

Angelic Sorry, Gav.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Bless it's not you I blame it's that wrong un boyfriend of yours always turning up on his motorbike causing mischeifff

:P Would muck up his hair too much for him to try it.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2009, 5:22 PM BST

:P Would muck up his hair too much for him to try it.

...yupthat's the reason. Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 6 2009, 1:21 PM BST

I hope this works. Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I look so happy to be dancing.
What I don't understand is, I don't remember taking a picture with my shirt off? And those are definitely my muscles. Definitely.

:D I got it from the deleted scenes of Coyote Ugly, you did some nice bar top dancing in that.

Interesting that the recent thread on this forum on Friar Tuck has been echoed in the British National Party. I have a feeling Aaron may even have quoted from them:

http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/03/bbcs-black-friar-tuck.html

Quote: chipolata @ June 10 2009, 10:00 AM BST

Interesting that the recent thread on this forum on Friar Tuck has been echoed in the British National Party. I have a feeling Aaron may even have quoted from them:

http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/03/bbcs-black-friar-tuck.html

Nice to see the BNP tackling the reaaaallly important issues!