British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 809

Ah. I've watched Diversity's two previous performances on YouTube and, to be fair, they're pretty good.

I've always enjoy the hip-hoppy dancers. I think their choreography is very entertaining and they seem like cool guys with a good attitude. Flawless were good too, just not as fun.

There are fireworks outside.

Don't let them in, they'll rob you blind. *shakes fist*

Hot Fuzz again. So very nearly a great movie, but too busy and a climax that drags and drags. Timothy Dalton is fantastic, though.

Coraline - The Movie!

Quote: chipolata @ June 1 2009, 10:15 AM BST

Hot Fuzz again. So very nearly a great movie, but too busy and a climax that drags and drags. Timothy Dalton is fantastic, though.

I watched that for the first time yesterday and would agree with that. Jim Broadbent was, as ever, also good value, but I felt they wasted Bill Bailey.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 30 2009, 10:10 PM BST

I would have liked a new comedian.

I would have liked something truely unique like breakdancing otters.

Ashes To Ashes. :(

I said to brother at the start I thought someone would die this ep and it was him. Nearly guessed right.

'Stenders - Why is Nick all beaten up, and what happened to Billy? Did he get beat up? I need answers, I think I've missed something.

Ummmm, Nick got beaten up by.... Phil?
God I can't remember. Once I've watched it, it disappears from my brain.
Billy went to get beaten up by the baddies voluntarily, so he could trap them into getting caught in the act by the 'fuzz'.

:D Thanks zooo, new I could count on you. So did Billy actually get done over? Last time I saw him he was stood outside the house.

My god, Nick is evil. Poor old Dot.

Yeah, Billy was all bloody at some point.

Nick is horrible. And has horrible greasy 'baddie' hair.

Time Team - Stonehenge.