British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 802

I am watching Phantom of the Opera.

Quote: Loopey @ May 21 2009, 6:49 PM BST

I am watching Phantom of the Opera.

I have the new one sitting in front of me. Should I watch it?
A friend's girlfriend wanted me to watch it after I told her I don't like Musicals.
Will this really turn me onto the worst form of film making and make me want to take singing and dancing lessons?

Quote: Curt @ May 21 2009, 6:52 PM BST

A friend's girlfriend wanted me to watch it after I told her I don't like Musicals.
Will this really turn me onto the worst form of film making and make me want to take singing and dancing lessons?

It was the first West End Musical I saw and I was hooked after that. I went on to be a classical singer so anything is possible! The film is ok but not a patch on the live show.

Quote: Curt @ May 21 2009, 6:52 PM BST

*Cough* South Park greatest Musical ever *Cough*

Quote: Gavin @ May 21 2009, 7:09 PM BST

*Cough* South Park greatest Musical ever *Cough*

Oh...that's true eh? I forgot about that one.
I also really liked Nightmare Before Christmas then.

Quote: Curt @ May 21 2009, 7:15 PM BST

Oh...that's true eh? I forgot about that one.
I also really liked Nightmare Before Christmas then.

Nightmare is a fantastic film love it!!!

Could The Jungle Book be described as a musical? Coz I won't hear a word against it.

Quote: Balf @ May 21 2009, 7:17 PM BST

Could The Jungle Book be described as a musical? Coz I won't hear a word against it.

I suppose at a push. But Southpark ownz it.

Quote: Balf @ May 21 2009, 7:17 PM BST

Perhaps anything that's a Disney cartoon should be in it's own category because I could go on and on when it comes to them. Robin Hood has always been my favourite.

Quote: Curt @ May 21 2009, 7:19 PM BST

Perhaps anything that's a Disney cartoon should be in it's own category because I could go on and on when it comes to them. Robin Hood has always been my favourite.

Top Choice!

I got the whistling rooster song as a ringtone, hey Curt it might shock you to know I'm single..With gems like that. Who'd of thought right Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

That's the best ringtone ever! I want it now.
If it makes you feel any better buddy if you were a chick I'd totally tap that.
It's not gay...because I'm pretending your a chick.

Quote: Curt @ May 21 2009, 7:23 PM BST

That's the best ringtone ever! I want it now.
If it makes you feel any better buddy if you were a chick I'd totally tap that.
It's not gay...because I'm pretending your a chick.

Cool Oh yeh Candian ass.

.....this is getting creepy MOVING ONNN!

Have you got into 24 Curt?

Quote: Gavin @ May 21 2009, 7:26 PM BST

Have you got into 24 Curt?

Never! I fear being consumed by its ridiculously addictive storyline the same way I fear ever playing World of Warcraft once and never seeing the light of day again.

The One Show, with a rather large, bold, and wheel chair bound Tony Curtis. Sad, but true.

Quote: Curt @ May 21 2009, 7:29 PM BST

Never! I fear being consumed by its ridiculously addictive storyline the same way I fear ever playing World of Warcraft once and never seeing the light of day again.

I see the same reason I don't join the gym just incase I get addicted :P

Seriously though 24 is excellent at the minute finale tonight.