British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 428

Quote: PhQnix @ May 11 2009, 5:26 PM BST

http://image42.webshots.com/43/6/19/68/357761968GlCItW_ph.jpg

Third Google result for "weird Belgians."

I can see why you'd be upset zooo.

That link didn't work for me, but I did the search myself, and I can imagine which pic it was!!! Sick

:|

Remember - Jean-Claude Van Damme is Belgian. Chin up.

Quote: Loopey @ May 11 2009, 5:28 PM BST

Husband's who turn of the power without warning so you lose what you were GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Angry

Because we're doing important man things. DIY is like rocket science. ;)

Quote: Gavin @ May 11 2009, 5:45 PM BST

Because we're doing important man things. DIY is like rocket science. ;)

Just my luck to live in a household full of men.

You probably made half of 'em, it's your own fault!

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2009, 5:53 PM BST

You probably made half of 'em, it's your own fault!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud True, three out of four. Darn, does that mean I have to take responsibility?

Quote: Loopey @ May 11 2009, 5:55 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud True, three out of four. Darn, does that mean I have to take responsibility?

Naaa Blame the schools ;) *shakes fist* Darn schools

Quote: Gavin @ May 11 2009, 5:56 PM BST

Naaa Blame the schools ;) *shakes fist* Darn schools

Ah yes, darn schools, undoubtedly responsible for the mouldy sandwich under the bed and the LOUD music.

Quote: Loopey @ May 11 2009, 6:01 PM BST

Ah yes, darn schools, undoubtedly responsible for the mouldy sandwich under the bed and the LOUD music.

Or Blame America.

#Coz there are no cats in America and the streets are filled with cheese!#

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2009, 5:21 PM BST

People saying that weird Belgians look like my boyfriend.

Twas a teensiest joke. Honest. :$ I'd never say it if I didn't think Aaron's back wasn't broad enough.

Hee, I knows. ;)

Quote: Loopey @ May 11 2009, 6:01 PM BST

It's lesson one as far as I'm concerned. Followed by do the washing up and manage to leave the kitchen in a worst state than before. That's some kind of Hogwarts magic I'm telling you!

Having to uninstall Nero 7 because Nerovision Express stopped working. Angry I'm now installing a trial version of 9 but it's taking aaaaaaaaaaaages. Angry

Quote: SlagA @ May 11 2009, 10:20 PM BST

Twas a teensiest joke. Honest. :$ I'd never say it if I didn't think Aaron's back wasn't broad enough.

And hairy enough. :(