British Comedy Guide

Greatest Adventure Game Page 2

Xray Cat.

Can see through wooden door. Wooden Doors can see the criminal on the other side.

Quote: Gavin @ May 3 2009, 12:42 PM BST

Xray Cat.

Can see through wooden door. Wooden Doors can see the criminal on the other side.

A creation of yours? Do you know the image is back-to-front (writing round the wrong way)?

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 3 2009, 12:45 PM BST

A creation of yours? Do you know the image is back-to-front (writing round the wrong way)?

Its from Freddy got fingered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYAhI-I6tHo

Oh yeah, strange film that.

Quote: Leevil @ May 3 2009, 1:45 AM BST

Do you mean point and click adventure games?

I only really ever played Broken Sword 1&2. I enjoyed them at the time, but I don't think I'd have the patience now.

If general adventure, I'd like to say Tomb Raider and specifically Tomb Raider: Legend.

Yeah point and click. Broken sword games are very long. But some of the older games are easier and very funny. You should really give them at try if just for the comedy. I recomend Lesuire suit larry 1(fairly short) which is about a loser trying to get laid and monkey island which is point and click and has some fuuny lines.

Quote: Gavin @ May 3 2009, 9:17 AM BST

Monkey Island

Anything by Lucas art really

In that case you should try Simon the Sorcerer 1+2 by adventure soft. Its a ripp off of monkey island but a very good one. It uses a format very similar to monkey island's SCUM system so I think you would like it.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 3 2009, 11:43 AM BST

Is this like World of Warcraft etc.? If so, none, they're boring shite.

No old school adventures. Lesuire suit larry, monkey island etc. They are very addictive and v funny. Just Google them and gave a look.

Quote: John Killalea @ May 3 2009, 4:52 PM BST

Yeah point and click. Broken sword games are very long. But some of the older games are easier and very funny. You should really give them at try if just for the comedy. I recomend Lesuire suit larry 1(fairly short) which is about a loser trying to get laid and monkey island which is point and click and has some fuuny lines.

In that case you should try Simon the Sorcerer 1+2 by adventure soft. Its a ripp off of monkey island but a very good one. It uses a format very similar to monkey island's SCUM system so I think you would like it.

No old school adventures. Lesuire suit larry, monkey island etc. They are very addictive and v funny. Just Google them and gave a look.

Simon Sorcerer is aswesome there is a new one on the way apparently so well excited about that.