British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 781

Argumental. Nice to see Sean Hughes back on the tele, he's been great so far.

Just watched last night's episode of Family Guy and decided to make an avatar from one of the Stew-roids scenes.

:D

Well at least now, I'm not going to get hot under the collar, every time I see one of your posts, DaButt.

Quote: DaButt @ April 28 2009, 1:08 AM BST

Just watched last night's episode of Family Guy and decided to make an avatar from one of the Stew-roids scenes.

Excellent! :D

Quote: DaButt @ April 28 2009, 1:08 AM BST

Laughing out loud Yea I saw that episode the other night too.
Great avatar. :)

Battlestar Galactica - Razor, on DVD last night. Good stuff. And nice to see the old style cylons popping up.

I watched the first ever Tom Baker episode of Doctor Who last night. The 'Robot' episodes.
Fun stuff. I really enjoyed it.

Classic stuff. Also, is it me or has Heroes really improved? Sylar vs. Bennett, Parkman's revenge - good stuff. Much Better after series two.

No. I prefered season* two, this one has been a bit dull. Not enough super goings on for my liking. I'm still enjoying it though.

Yatta!!

Talking of American shows improving, how's Day Seven of 24? Day Six was pretty bog standard, has this season improved any on that?

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 28 2009, 5:39 PM BST

No. I prefered season* two, this one has been a bit dull.

That's mostly the Petrellis' fault - 'there are dark secrets in this family' - getting a bit bogged down with dark secrets a bit. They got dark secrets, y'know.

:D Yeah, dark...

I want more Hiro, Sylar and Bennett! And less of Matt putting his head at a jaunty angle and squinting.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 28 2009, 5:56 PM BST

:D Yeah, dark...

I want more Hiro, Sylar and Bennett! And less of Matt putting his head at a jaunty angle and squinting.

Less Matt, Less Syresh, Less Momma Patrelli

More Hiro, Sylar, Bennet

and Claire...in as many skimpy outfits as possible.

Didn't see it last week? The whole thing was Sylar vs. Bennett, and a whole load of squinty Matt.

Quote: chipolata @ April 28 2009, 5:42 PM BST

Talking of American shows improving, how's Day Seven of 24? Day Six was pretty bog standard, has this season improved any on that?

24 is rocking atm Think its on day 19 odd now