British Comedy Guide

Scene from sitcom. Thoughts? Page 8

I know how you feel scottiedog. Although I've never posted scripts on critque myself, I have on numerable ocassions put foward proposals and ideas for sit coms which tend to get shouted down rather too hastily.

Those who read my previous work and were critical know who they are and if they don't, either their driver's license or some form of personal identification should assist. Anyway I'm tired of people always talking behind my back, I wish they would find some place else to talk.

Let's all be nice to each other. I personally quite like everything.

Quote: Nitram Skir @ April 27 2009, 2:38 PM BST

I know how you feel scottiedog. Although I've never posted scripts on critque myself, I have on numerable ocassions put foward proposals and ideas for sit coms which tend to get shouted down rather too hastily.

Those who read my previous work and were critical know who they are and if they don't, either their driver's license or some form of personal identification should assist. Anyway I'm tired of people always talking behind my back, I wish they would find some place else to talk.

*glances at driver's license & pulls out a loaded shouterdowner*

:D

I agree, you can soul destroy someone pulling their work to pieces. we are not all as hard as iron.

I love this guy. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ahhhhhh. Dont. He/she stopped me from crying. :)

I just read The White Girl by Abi Morgan on the beeb's writersroom scripts, brilliant piece and it's got...elipses...Marc

Quote: bushbaby @ April 27 2009, 2:55 PM BST

I just read The White Girl by Abi Morgan on the beebs writersroom scripts, brilliant piece and it's got...elipses...Marc

I write with elipsses BB. No one said you couldn't. :)

Bush baby...it's over! Let it go! come on..i have to eat and sleep...and generally just get on with my life x

Just leave it now, come on!

Quote: Scottidog @ April 27 2009, 2:56 PM BST

Bush baby...it's over! Let it go! come on..i have to eat and sleep...and generally just get on with my life x

"Don't start something you can't finish" - Mum.

:D very good craig.

Quote: Scottidog @ April 27 2009, 2:56 PM BST

You see how people turn on you? :S

All comedians are pack animals sniffing for weakness in anyone in the pack.

Next week Chris Akabusi has to live with 12 News Revue Writers in BBC Threes fantastic My Life as an Animal.

Crap, I missed a proper dust up on here.

Never let people you know well read your scripts, it will only lead to them getting a black eye.........................bitch.

8 pages?! This must be really good or really not. Or is someone having fisty-cuffs in here?

Fisty-cuffs it is. Although it spawned a couple of good sketches elsewhere.