British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 421

Suppliers. Stores. Lying/thick/lazy c**ts who end up causing trouble for you, instead of doing their jobs.

The last hour of the day going so slowly and all the women in the office talking about EastEnders Angry

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 20 2009, 4:08 PM BST

TTPYO - Not having the courage to tell people to goooo awaaaay.

Teary Teary

Yeah, we can take a hint!

:P Not any of yoooou, honest! Stupid boy. And not Elliot, before you try that one too.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 20 2009, 4:30 PM BST

:P Not any of yoooou, honest! Stupid boy. And not Elliot, before you try that one too.

Hey if I'm the scare crow your the lion we need a tinman and off to Oz we go!

Hang on, I'll swap with some one, I'll be Tin man. I could probably do with more E: motions then improving my already outstanding mind.

People who take bikes onto trains and leave them leaning against the exit door while sitting down and not bothering to get up to move the thing at the next stop. BASTARDS

Kick it out of the way. Easy!

I have tried, but on every occasion the bike is bigger then the door. The only way is to back the thing up, but then I risk getting my head smashed in for touching someone's private property. And where I come from, that's a common occurrence.

Supermakets toilets. There are usually 1 toilet, 1 urinal and 1 sink. Plus they are very small so if more than 1 person enters you have to get quite close to them. I think they must have been designed by rapists.

Holding the door open for someone and not getting a thank you. Angry

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pnjyrzkepo

You wouldn't steal a car... But as the comment says: If my friend had a car and he could copy me one free of charge, I'd totally go for it.

Quote: Michael Everett @ April 20 2009, 11:56 PM BST

I have tried, but on every occasion the bike is bigger then the door. The only way is to back the thing up, but then I risk getting my head smashed in for touching someone's private property. And where I come from, that's a common occurrence.

Talk to the ticket guy about it. Or ring the police and say there's somebody with a bike-shaped bomb on the train, and you just heard him saying "God is Great" into his mobile.

Quote: Darren Pomroy @ April 21 2009, 11:47 AM BST

Holding the door open for someone and not getting a thank you. Angry

Teachers are quite bad for that sometimes, I find. Unimpressed

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 21 2009, 4:23 PM BST

Teachers are quite bad for that sometimes, I find. Unimpressed

Should shout after them. F**k You Pal.