British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 417

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 2:15 PM BST

My friend's boyfriend cheated on her. I'm going to pick up her stuff from his place tomorrow morning.

Give him a slap and a full blown hissy fit from me :P

I don't want to be as low as him. Apparently he's scared of me anyway!

My friend's boyfriend cheated on her. I'm going to pick up her stuff from his place tomorrow morning.

But be honest, was the girl better looking than your mate?

Quote: Aaron @ April 17 2009, 2:21 PM BST

Angry

What's that, like 50/1 for your 50th post? :D

and as for Mike not being your real name Mike, don't worry...I'll find another reason to hate you. Oh, and, you wouldn't happen to be related to Don Rushmore :P

Quote: Seefacts @ April 17 2009, 2:44 PM BST

But be honest, was the girl better looking than your mate?

Yes she was. She's so hot. He's pretty good looking too though... but apparently cries A LOT! Oh yes, I'm going to tell everyone!

Quote: Craig H @ April 17 2009, 2:49 PM BST

What's that, like 50/1 for your 50th post? :D

and as for Mike not being your real name Mike, don't worry...I'll find another reason to hate you. Oh, and, you wouldn't happen to be related to Don Rushmore :P

Now, now Craig. It's nice to be friendly over in General else you have to face my wrath! :) We all like a bit of banter, but hate is a strong word!

Thank you.

Sounds to me like the relationship was dead in the water anyway, and this chap was just doing the decent thing. I wish more people could act as nobly. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ April 17 2009, 2:54 PM BST

Sounds to me like the relationship was dead in the water anyway, and this chap was just doing the decent thing. I wish more people could act as nobly. ;)

Karma Chip!

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 2:54 PM BST

Karma Chip!

I am calm! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 2:51 PM BST

He cries A LOT! Oh yes, I'm going to tell everyone!

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 2:42 PM BST

I don't want to be as low as him.

...?

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 2:51 PM BST

Yes she was. She's so hot. He's pretty good looking too though... but apparently cries A LOT! Oh yes, I'm going to tell everyone!

He's in touch with his sensitive side and not afraid to show emotion. The more I hear about him, the more I like him. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ April 17 2009, 3:00 PM BST

...?

I thought the same.

Ellie, how do you know that your mate was a bit mental (most women are) and that he hasn't had a lucky escape?

Quote: Aaron @ April 17 2009, 3:00 PM BST

...?

Okay, well not really. You guys don't count anyway.

Quote: Seefacts @ April 17 2009, 3:05 PM BST

Ellie, how do you know that your mate was a bit mental (most women are) and that he hasn't had a lucky escape?

You have a good point Seefacts, but no matter what, she didn't deserve to have a cheating boyfriend or be treated horribly. Also, she's really kind and lovely.

Cheating is always bad.
He could quite easily have dumped her first if he wasn't happy.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 3:08 PM BST

Also, she's really kind and lovely.

Strangely, they're the easiest ones to mistreat. There's something about them that seems to ask for it.

Quote: zooo @ April 17 2009, 3:09 PM BST

Cheating is always bad.
He could quite easily have dumped her first if he wasn't happy.

Exactly.